Reviews for Safe Skies
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Very cute! I loved the shark puncher line and just the overall joyfulness of your story.
emma chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh my god, please tell me this story hasn't been abandoned, it's too perfect! I love it all so much!
kakurando chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Thank for updating! Awww Ukraine have some confidence!
King Kubar chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Wow, I like this alot. The family dynamic is so hitalita, and the clishies, so delicious. Can't wait so see how Ivan and Natalia react. Pretty sure Natalia won't care, but Ivan...oh the violence. Great work.
Moon made of Ink chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
LAND SHARKS! M*THERF*CKIN' LANDSHARKS! / SHOT *cough* Anyways, I jus want to thank you -LOVE YOU- for making the next chapter! please make the next one ASAP! ;A;

-Moon made of Ink
china1120 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
So... Cute. I like died. Please update soon! I simply love this. They are Derpy and adorable!
kakurando chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
His was my first Ukraine and America fanfic and I liver it! Now I wanna read more! It was well written and it was very original
RejectedxPancakes chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Awwweee (: This is so sweet I got a cavity! I love Alfred's utterly boyish charm and Ukraine completely being swept off her feet by are lovely American :3

She's also the big sister I knew she always was and not some ditz who always breaks down into tears! 3 She truly is such a sweetheart and I truly believe Alfred would swim her to shore like a 'dolphin'! (I utterly died on that part.)I wonder what he said to the people about getting someone/ticket person to switch seats with him? Probably something like...

"Hey, I want to sit with my girl so could you switch my seat?"

Sounds like something he say with a flash of his usual smile XD Please update soon! I'm hoping you see this and continue writing with renewed vigor! :D
aburameclanhead chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
This is so cute! Please continue it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I think it is possible to switch tickets with someone, as long as you do it past the ticket-check-in place.

This is so cute. America is such a sweetheart. I want to take him home with me.
King Kubar chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Are you trying to kill me with cute? This was adorable is so many ways, and so in character it hurts. The way they interact, the humor, it's so spot on. Ukraine didn't burst into tears yet, which it odd, but I still like how you're taking this. I do wish for more, as I'm hooked on this pairing.
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ah, nice! I've never really been into the US/Ukraine pairing, but from the way you've written it, it seems so sweet, and Al gets to be quite the hero. I love how you've written him as a pilot!

Also, I really like how you've written Ukraine's character-she has to be the brave oldest sibling, even if she doesn't want to. It seems very in-character to me; honestly, she doesn't often get much attention from many people, so I'm glad you're devoting a story to her. :)

I'd like to see what you do with this story!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
B'awwwww, so cute! I never would've thought of America/Ukraine, but it's adorable! I love America's enthusiasm. He's like a puppy.