Reviews for The Present
Loved it! But I wouls have liked to have more Details on the "Study Group" and how Harry and Daphne came together.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Absolutely rib-breaking.!

You have Ginny living in that fantasy world of hers and Molly's creation 7/24. St. Mungo's should keep her in the psych ward permanently.

Harry and Hermione's wedding better have primo security, like an Auror or an elf assigned to Ginny to get her off the premisses when she erupts as she will at the traditional 'if anyone has' question, if not well before.

Here's hoping Candice the waitress and the rest of Maxine's staff to the wedding (a pumpkin scone wedding cake?).

Funny one-shot.

TGM
Toothlessthegreat chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Very nice, really satisfying
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
HeeHeeHeeHee! Not for people who like clueless fangirls, or who like Ginny.

All others: Enjoy!
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Cool
noylj chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
The sad thing are the years wasted. I hate Harry waking up to who've loves so late. They should have been together long before now.
senawario chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Very nice!

You're consistently one of the few authors who can write stories that don't contain DEs and LV and so on, yet don't degenerate into meaningless fluff. I'm not sure if you're a pro but if you are, I'd love to buy some of your books if your fics are any indicator.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Have you read "Breakfast in New York"? I think you'd like the fic.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
:) good story
keichan2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
There was some sort of morbid fascination, where I wondered how much deeper Ginny would dig her own graveā€¦

Thanks for sharing!
deadheadwookie27 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Bravo
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
*cracks up laughing* TAKE THAT, WEASELETTE!
CreslinWest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The line "Trust me, it's no one you know." Is classic, it was worth reading the entire story just to read that line.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
If you were trying to make Ginny come off as a Grade A bitch, you certainly succeeded. The whole time I was reading, I was hoping someone would transfigure that bitch into a weasel, and leave her in a pet store somewhere. By the time I finished, I was contemplating looking for that Elmo doll my niece left over here, and strangling it for about ten minutes. Seriously, she was equally as bad as Ron was in A Birthday Surprise.

I almost died laughing when I read that part about Blaise and Greg being 'macho men'.
Nice chapter 1 . 3/26/2013