Reviews for Worship
Nelleke chapter 29 . 6/10
It's just a job to her, a job she's good at. It helps her provide for her daughter and it let's her be home most of the time with her. I hope Edward doesn't think she's some kind of slut, that the job is demeaning.
Nelleke chapter 28 . 6/10
And so Edward sees Bella again. I wonder if she saw him. She seems happy. I hope he can see that.
Nelleke chapter 27 . 6/10
She learned she has self worth and she can make her own life the way she wants it. Good for her for realizing she has potential. She's going to school, raising her daughter, and making a living. I hope some day her children get to see their mom again and see that she's happy. I hope they get to learn the truth, that she did love them.
Nelleke chapter 26 . 6/10
Edward finally breaks up with Leah. They both moved on. She's dating someone else. Carlisle shouldn't have told Edward that he was with Bella. I hope Edward realizes the truth. He''s in the city now. I hope it's the same city where Bella lives.
Nelleke chapter 25 . 6/10
So Leah's new mother is only a few years older than her. I think the reverend needed a mother for his children. I wonder if he treats her better than he did Bella. Now those little bitties have their claws into the reverend.
Nelleke chapter 24 . 6/10
Edward says he's done, that it's time to move on. I think he's wrong. I think if he saw Bella again he would change his mind. He just needs to grow up a little. Leah is a daddy's girl and I don't think she's the right one for Edward. She thinks she will be with Edward but I think he'll break up with her. He didn't want her, just didn't want to hurt her.
Nelleke chapter 23 . 6/10
Now Bella has a chance at a better life. Whether it is with Edward or someone else she falls in love with she has a chance at love. She married her husband because she was pregnant. But she married for the wrong reasons. Now she's had better. She had a man that loved her and could show her love. I hope that she has a chance with Edward. I feel like they will find each other again and have the life they wanted.
Nelleke chapter 22 . 6/10
Edward needs to break up with Leah. She will only remind him of Bella. And he doesn't love her enough. Not as much as she deserves to be loved. The reverend finally kicked Bella out. Hopefully she goes some place where no one knows her and she can start anew.
Nelleke chapter 21 . 6/10
It's over between Bella and her husband. it's been broken for so long. Why would she seek out Edward's company if she was happy and satisfied. I'm glad she's saving money. She'll probably have to leave her other children with him and just leave with Claire. Unless her husband decides to forgive her and she decides to stay with him.
Nelleke chapter 20 . 6/10
Those old bitties at church have got the gossip mill going. Now Esme and his dad are fighting. Did Edward really think his father could have fathered Claire? He does love Leah but if it's Bella he really wants will he ever be happy with her? It's not fair to Leah that he uses her as a substitute for Bella. He needs to love her for her.
Nelleke chapter 19 . 6/10
Edward's father knows. He won't tell anyone. But at least Bella promised him it's over. Now Edward hates her because she lied. It's better this way. Now he can get over her. If he stays with Leah he will see Bella and Claire again. He doesn't love Leah so maybe now is the time to break up with her. Then he can get on with his life and have someone who can love him openly.
Nelleke chapter 18 . 6/10
It's not fair the way Edward treats Leah. She'll never know that he imagines it's Bella he makes sweet tender love to. But he saw Claire's hair and the eye color. Now he knows.
Nelleke chapter 17 . 6/10
So Claire has Edward's eyes. I wonder if the Reverend suspects the baby is not his. The church bitties will say it isn't even if they don't know. Something new to gossip about. I wonder if Leah will notice the resemblance. She has looked at Edward so much.
Nelleke chapter 16 . 6/10
I still wonder, does he know? He must suspect, because the baby has his grandmother's middle name. And the promise ring Bella saw on Leah's finger was meant for her. She'll never know though.
Nelleke chapter 15 . 6/9
Edward is there for the birth of Bella's baby. I wonder if he suspects it's his. At least the baby has dark hair, now. But what color eyes? Does it resemble Edward at all?
6,032 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »