Reviews for Worship
lillianolivia.white chapter 59 . 11/2/2014
Sweet, a little boy.
lillianolivia.white chapter 58 . 11/2/2014
Well, you got me crying with this chapter. And I thought it was really good. I'm so proud of Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 57 . 11/2/2014
Yeah, that felt good. But now I wonder why the Snake didn't marry Jessica instead of Emily? I'll bet Jessica was pissed when he cast her ass aside! And I'll bet Emily heard everything... This sounds like retribution to me.
lillianolivia.white chapter 56 . 11/2/2014
This ended up so sweet. I knew he wasn't trying to buy she off. Tsk,tsk. Carlisle is a good guy. Not sure I trust Esme yet. Wonder if Bella and Edward are in Seattle .
lillianolivia.white chapter 55 . 11/2/2014
I think it is sweet that he offered, but he needs to be totally open with Edward now if he ever wants to rekindle the relationship with his son.
lillianolivia.white chapter 54 . 11/2/2014
Ok,motel hot tub or no, this was hot.
lillianolivia.white chapter 53 . 11/2/2014
I can just see Bella telling Claire not to touch anything! Yes- Carlisle is a good egg.
lillianolivia.white chapter 52 . 11/2/2014
I think her anger is part the shock of it all. If she had known back then it would have been even more devastating. She is marrying Paul, & even though she might be angry, it was a long time ago, & shouldn't affect her now.
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 11/2/2014
Yes, she was bound to find out.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 11/2/2014
Hold on, cowboy. This convo make be a bucking bronco.
lillianolivia.white chapter 49 . 11/2/2014
I knew that the douche Bella was married to had to be Jacob. It fits his mold.
lillianolivia.white chapter 48 . 11/2/2014
Love Foster The People. Now Esme is a crack up. She just has to get a grip. There are so many things Edward could be telling them that would be really devastating. This is a wonderful thing.
lillianolivia.white chapter 47 . 11/2/2014
Oh yeah, here it comes.
lillianolivia.white chapter 46 . 11/2/2014
That was definitely hot, hot, hot !
lillianolivia.white chapter 45 . 11/2/2014
Yep. I'd be happy to see Bella pregnant again. And Edward would be so great as a Dad.
5,988 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »