Reviews for Worship
GeekChic12 chapter 61 . 6/25/2015
Well, I see this already went over 6k reviews, so YAY! This will forever be one of my all-time favorite fics. I love that it wasn't all sunshine and roses for them. They took huge risks and paid dearly for them, but I'm so glad they were able to work everything out and be together in the end. I love this Edward and Bella so much. Amazing work! xoxo
Kopec82 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Your notes are longer than the chapters boring
midnitereader chapter 42 . 6/10/2015
Aww this was sex but it was loving. These two love each other so much. It's a joining of their bodies and a reconnecting of their souls.
midnitereader chapter 41 . 6/10/2015
What a great way to start their day together. No quickie at lunch time. Just a long slow sexy ride.
midnitereader chapter 40 . 6/10/2015
Well that was hot. And all they did was text. Can't wait till they get together face to face without Claire around.
midnitereader chapter 39 . 6/10/2015
I loved how he held Claire to his side while they slept. And they had a perfect day together as a family. But now what, when the real world intrudes on their time together. And what about her job at the club?
midnitereader chapter 38 . 6/10/2015
Awww that was so cute. They couldn't stand to be away from each other. I'm so glad they texted each other.
midnitereader chapter 37 . 6/10/2015
Claire accepts him so easily. And Edward and Bella admit they want each other in their lives. The three of them, their family.
midnitereader chapter 36 . 6/10/2015
What a cutie Claire is. She recognizes Edward from the picture and knows who he is. And Edward realizes he wants this, his family.
midnitereader chapter 35 . 6/10/2015
Bella tells Edward he was worth it. That the love they shared made Claire and it was worth it. She can look at Claire and feel the love Claire has for her and know that she will always have that reminder of their love.
midnitereader chapter 34 . 6/10/2015
Edward finally hears the truth about Claire. And he finally gets to tell her how much he loves her. How much he wanted her and why he couldn't forget about her. I hope they can have a future together now.
midnitereader chapter 33 . 6/10/2015
I don't think Edward's father lied to protect Bella. I think he lied to protect Edward. I think he did it to avoid the scandal of married older woman with a much younger man. They already hated Bella for being pregnant from someone other than her husband. But for them to think that Edward was seduced by a loose woman would make them think he was not good enough for their daughters. In their eyes it was salacious of him to be in that kind of position.
midnitereader chapter 32 . 6/10/2015
So now they're going to talk. The truth stares him in the face when he sees the pictures. I hope she confesses to him why she lied to him.
midnitereader chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
So that's why she lied to him. She didn't want him tied down to her and the baby, like she had been. He didn't give her a choice. Said she was only good enough to be a house wife. Didn't give her a chance to make something of herself. He just wanted the good wife and mother, taking care of him and his needs. Now she is her own person. I hope she tells Edward the truth and gives him the chance to decide for himself if he wants her and Claire.
midnitereader chapter 30 . 6/10/2015
I hope she doesn't run away from him. I hope they go and talk somewhere and reconnect. He knew he couldn't let her go. She was always on his mind. He would love no other like he loved Bella.
6,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »