Reviews for Worship
Nelleke chapter 39 . 6/10
I loved how he held Claire to his side while they slept. And they had a perfect day together as a family. But now what, when the real world intrudes on their time together. And what about her job at the club?
Nelleke chapter 38 . 6/10
Awww that was so cute. They couldn't stand to be away from each other. I'm so glad they texted each other.
Nelleke chapter 37 . 6/10
Claire accepts him so easily. And Edward and Bella admit they want each other in their lives. The three of them, their family.
Nelleke chapter 36 . 6/10
What a cutie Claire is. She recognizes Edward from the picture and knows who he is. And Edward realizes he wants this, his family.
Nelleke chapter 35 . 6/10
Bella tells Edward he was worth it. That the love they shared made Claire and it was worth it. She can look at Claire and feel the love Claire has for her and know that she will always have that reminder of their love.
Nelleke chapter 34 . 6/10
Edward finally hears the truth about Claire. And he finally gets to tell her how much he loves her. How much he wanted her and why he couldn't forget about her. I hope they can have a future together now.
Nelleke chapter 33 . 6/10
I don't think Edward's father lied to protect Bella. I think he lied to protect Edward. I think he did it to avoid the scandal of married older woman with a much younger man. They already hated Bella for being pregnant from someone other than her husband. But for them to think that Edward was seduced by a loose woman would make them think he was not good enough for their daughters. In their eyes it was salacious of him to be in that kind of position.
Nelleke chapter 32 . 6/10
So now they're going to talk. The truth stares him in the face when he sees the pictures. I hope she confesses to him why she lied to him.
Nelleke chapter 31 . 6/10
So that's why she lied to him. She didn't want him tied down to her and the baby, like she had been. He didn't give her a choice. Said she was only good enough to be a house wife. Didn't give her a chance to make something of herself. He just wanted the good wife and mother, taking care of him and his needs. Now she is her own person. I hope she tells Edward the truth and gives him the chance to decide for himself if he wants her and Claire.
Nelleke chapter 30 . 6/10
I hope she doesn't run away from him. I hope they go and talk somewhere and reconnect. He knew he couldn't let her go. She was always on his mind. He would love no other like he loved Bella.
Nelleke chapter 29 . 6/10
It's just a job to her, a job she's good at. It helps her provide for her daughter and it let's her be home most of the time with her. I hope Edward doesn't think she's some kind of slut, that the job is demeaning.
Nelleke chapter 28 . 6/10
And so Edward sees Bella again. I wonder if she saw him. She seems happy. I hope he can see that.
Nelleke chapter 27 . 6/10
She learned she has self worth and she can make her own life the way she wants it. Good for her for realizing she has potential. She's going to school, raising her daughter, and making a living. I hope some day her children get to see their mom again and see that she's happy. I hope they get to learn the truth, that she did love them.
Nelleke chapter 26 . 6/10
Edward finally breaks up with Leah. They both moved on. She's dating someone else. Carlisle shouldn't have told Edward that he was with Bella. I hope Edward realizes the truth. He''s in the city now. I hope it's the same city where Bella lives.
Nelleke chapter 25 . 6/10
So Leah's new mother is only a few years older than her. I think the reverend needed a mother for his children. I wonder if he treats her better than he did Bella. Now those little bitties have their claws into the reverend.
6,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »