Reviews for Worship
borntodanceninefour chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Oh boy, poor Bella. I have a few questions about her: how old is she? Is she like an ugly matronly woman, or a hot young cougar? I've been trying to picture her in this story and so far I feel like she could be either way.
bugsmama07 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
i wonder when their luck is gonna run out.

i actually like leah in this fic, from what little bit has come out of her mouth, no pun intended, she reminds me of my sister, no filter between her brain or mouth. :)
FFpassion chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Thank you for the update.

I'm looking forward to hearing from Edward, seeing what his weeks been like.

Irene

xx
Erikajo chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
My stomach hurts in such a good way! :)
lovingit3 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Hoping that he does not go to dance!
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
This is a crazy hot mess. I love it.
3c cullen chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Taboo but I love it!
grabadietcoke chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
So does she feel for him or is she recapturing her lost youth? This is so playing with fire. I like that she knows what happened - that he heard and then she did. So tortured! And now we know her daughter's name. Is husband Jacob?
Sunsetwing chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I keep hoping that this will have a happy ending somehow, but I just don't think it can :(
padalf1025 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Leah...wouldn't wanna be ya! Bella has it bad! So how old is Bella? Did you tell us and I wasn't paying attention. Gotta go back and look.
so absurd chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
This is very naughty. But I like it!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Pray tell how is she going to stop him from going to the dance? Can't wait to find out! See you tonight hun :D
Insert Fangs Here chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
wow! love love:)
amwine chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
This is a woman with a plan. I can't wait to see what she does. Great job...thanks so much!
RoseArcadia chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I'm loving this naughty lil' angst treat!
5,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 .. Last Next »