Reviews for Worship
beanothercullen chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Its so wrong but i can't stop reading it lmao thx
ohtobeyoung chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I really hate Bella and Edward is such a fool. I sorry for Leah. She's going to be really hurt if this comes out. Nothing stays hidden forever. Bella and Edward aren't only ruining their lives but Leah's and Bella's husbands, his family, the whole church will be affected by this. Kick them both in the ass many times.
amwine chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
What they are doing to Leah is wrong. What they are doing to Bella's husband is wrong. I keep wondering why Bella won't leave, but how can they be together even if she does leave. No matter what is it going to be hard! Has Bella just made herself sick and that is why she is throwing up or could she be pregnant? Even if she is pregnant she may not know for sure if she is still sleeping with her husband. I can't wait to see what happens. Great job...thanks!
Bunch2009 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I agree with Edward, he should break up with Leah. If they really want to be together, Bella should divorce her husband... I know it's not easy but it will be worth it in the end. Loved it
VampsGurl chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Well that's one way to get some alone time with Edward. I kinda feel bad for Leah, but then again I don't. :P Bella must feel awful lying tho her own daughter...
Cullenfan524 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Wow that was so good!I can't wait to find out why she hasn't left her husband..
artistic wonder chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Loving this story. I appreciate that you're writing is straight forward. What E&B are doing is horrible to Leah and Bella's husband, but you manage to explain their feelings without romanticizing how hard it is to cheat. It pains me to think that this cannot end well.
avidreader69 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I feel sorry for Bella. I think happiness or contentment has passed her by, likely for good. Living with herself will be difficult after this. She doesn't just deceive her daughter, she downright uses her. I think the shower breakdown is a sign of her guilt(maybe guilt for be a crappy mother). I am just not sure even that is enough for her to control her urges!
2BEdwardspet chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
love it!

Thank you for writing it!

D-

ecpet on twitter
janneyt chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Wow this was a Drabble I couldn't put down! So forbidden, so hot...can't wait to find out whose the hubs... My bet is Jake!
meadow11 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
oh god... things are getting messy ... not that they weren't messy before :(
carebear309 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Yeah breaking up w/Leah would kind of make it complicated to see each other. Bella's not pregnant is she?
borntodanceninefour chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Oh shizzle. Was my random and rambling review about birth control and pregnancy last chapter correct? Ee gads!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I can't even imagine being in this kind of situation. I don't know what Bella is going to do when he goes to college.
Just Me Alone chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I feel bad for her even though this is so wrong...she cares for him, wants him...maybe even falling in love with him? I know I shouldn't but I do...I still love it!
6,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 380 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 400 .. Last Next »