Reviews for Years down the road
supgurrll chapter 1 . 1/4
It's just too beautiful i'm gonna cry :') DHAAAWW can someone pass me some tissues please...? *sniff* *sniff*
momoka-sha chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
it was such a heartwarming fanfiction!
I'm a happy reader! Thank you, dear :)
KnightOfSol chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
so much awesome condensed into a single story! i like it(though am a bit surprised by the massive favor of yukiko for the protagonist to other girls, although it does make sense)
nice job!
Hario360 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
My God... my god... That was pretty much... Perfect...

It brought a tear to my eye how sweet it was that i got diabetes ahahHa... Thankyou very much for this piece, it was very intune to how I saw my protagonists future... Although rise was his second wife ahaha...

I hope you continue on writing and have a good day :P
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
jkajflkjdfLDGA GAAAAAAHHH. That was great. I loved that ending too. The whole fic was so damn waffy that I couldn't help by smile. Great job. I love your fics even though you update late. Bwhahaha.

You got yourself another fan. Don't drop any stories you have in mind because I'll be waiting in anticipation for any you conceive. :D
jack the writer chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
WOOOO ... Ahaha Really AWESOME... Very Fluffy

I enjoyed your ideas on how the characters would up and I really enjoyed the maturity of how all things must change/come to an end. I myself am a big fan of Yukiko/Souji(Yu) and the only two things that I could have wished more for would have been more of Nanako and for it to be longer ahaha

Thankyou for a great deal of enjoyment and I hope you continue to write :D
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice work on this. It was very mushy, and I mean that in the best way possible.

Heh, maybe the quiet twin is just trying to compensate for her rowdy family.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
D'awwww. That was adorable, you really showed how our heroes have grown up. While Yosuke's cracks at Kanji were hilarious, Teddie's retrospective was touching, especially when he decides once and for all he was going to try and grow up.

Since Rise's still crazy in love over Souji, maybe Teddie might just have a chance with her? :P
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is really well-written. I love it!
LeaxoftheUnderworld chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I see I'm not the only one who got Naoto pregnant with Kanji's baby-it's a future fanfic I'm working on.
memmek10k chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this was amazing
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Fluff is always nice. It's a good break from all the ongoing fic that has been gone on so far.
DistortedPrincess chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is so adorable. I love me some Kanji/Naoto hehehehe.

And the other pairings are so cute too! I love this I love this I love this.
Irisu-Zerone chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Beautiful...just beautiful.

It's pretty comforting to see all of them grown up and having kids and all, so endearing :3

Keep up the great work :)
CSC chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
so sweet, taste like diabetes... ahh I'm gonna have a cavity for this...

Your writing, grammar and use of words are getting better and better, especially your romance plots... I wonder what kind of inspiration are you getting to be able to write joyfully and update thoroughly...

Well I enjoy this and every other fic you had... good luck and fight on!