Reviews for It All Began With A Dream
Addictedtofluff chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Awww... Why can you always manage to make Chiffon so cute? *wiggles imaginary tail* it's sad to hear you will be away for a while, but I will cheer you on!
JACKTHAREEPER chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Nice story. I really like your entries on the pairing Kazuya and Chiffon. Good luck, waiting for more
Nick Engel chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Haha, quite hilarious this one is. I take it the characters in this chapter all appear in your fanfic works; if so then I look forward to reading your story for Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon. Anyway, good luck on the exam, and remember to come back soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
It's a shame. But the important thing is first.
I hope you can take some time to write from that study because otherwise you get your head in the shape of a book ...

Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Good luck with your exams!
Whoskidisthis chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Please continue! I love your story! This is the first time I've seen chiffon not having a Limiter please continue!
Senju-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It's great and original.
It's a shame you've left it that way
I hope you find the inspiration to continue this fic, because apart from being very interesting is fun, something difficult to achieve.

I apologize for possible mistakes, English is not my native language
Lazyman12 chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
I hate you! I was reading it and thought it was a sex scene! Ugh I gonna sulk in the corner. *Sulking in corner* Great story!
Prenumbra chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hmm, this is nice, unexpected but nice, looking forward to more.
Karl Stahl chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
This is a very good story. My guess is you're working from the anime, because Chiffon has only a few appearances in the beginning of the manga.

Chiffon is an interesting choice as Kazuya's love interest.

I like the easy friendship between Chiffon and Satella.

I had fun reading this. Thanks for sharing.
kageyoshi1 chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Nice chapter. Btw is Chiffon's personality going to switch after she reaches the Nova?
BrazeRancor chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Strangley acting villagers? Sounds like something you'd get in a Resident Ev- Ohh.
Valerie H chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Love the new chap! And yeah, you got one mistake on the second line: "is" should be "was" (tense consistency). Update soon!
Addictedtofluff chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
I like Satella in this chapter! Even she's still as violent she started acting more like a friend. Update soon plz :D
Toby860 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
definitely a good freezin story 1 of the better ones I have read. I wish to ask for you to update the story soon I really do like it a lot. the way you have to setup is pretty amazing also are the nightmares really a prophecy of what is to come or are they just nightmares if you are sharing. I also think you should give him a volt weapon because of the erirnbar set. I mean that would be a nice little twist to the story maybe it should be a scythe. please don't be a stranger shoot me a message the name on my review is my real profile name.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »