Reviews for A Thousand Bloody Moons
HartleySkarsgard chapter 15 . 2/9
So bummed this was abandoned, I loved reading about Godrics Ancient maker. Whiny and stubborn Sookie was starting to piss me off a bit though, but glad she finally came round.
georgiasuzy chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
This story is really good! I hope you get the chance to come back and finish it.
Suzymeinen chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
I really liked where you were going with this. The details of godrics life were amazing. I hope you may someday come back to it. I'll follow just in case.
CandyHearts22 chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
Please come back to update this wonderful story! I love it!
bttrflybelle chapter 15 . 1/5/2016
Absolutely love this fic! Wish you'd continue it one day I love it so far!
tanseynz chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Let me guess. Despite there being unknown vampires, weres and fairies around Sookie's house, she'll scream she can 'take care of herself' when Eric sets up systems to protect her. THEN, when she's rescued from the latest threat, she'll sulk, again.
tanseynz chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Sookie is a classic procrastinator, always saying she 'needs' time to think, but then making sure she has no time for it.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Yayyy! Someone at last getting into Sookie's face to put her in her place. A first!
booklover457 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
you should finish your story
Nicolle1977 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
I enjoyed this story and all the character additions. Really great character development.
Bloody dawn chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Who in their right mind wouldn't love Godric ? I can't wait to read next chapter ;)
heather chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
hi im really loving this story and would like to know if your are planing of finishing it ?
kira66 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
More?
loretta57 chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
i know its been awhile but i was hopeing you would update this i really like this and hope you continue this to the end i would like to see bill get his and catherine too
lovesunandsand chapter 15 . 11/11/2012