Reviews for Kyouya X Tamaki Romance
djlovebreak chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
This made me cry my eyes out :') thank you for this most beautiful story ever 3 kyomaki for life 3
tommy5146 chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
The whole story was very good you should do more especially with the twins I love them.
Tacoholic chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Ok I just wanted to say that at the end of a story it's called an epilogue to prologue is at the beginning of the story (grammar nazi).
demoness of music chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
TT-TT -runs off sobbing-
demoness of music chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
cute!
LumaniiDoesFanfiction chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Cute!
MCR chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
This is my favorite fanfiction. Every chapter had me fan-girling so much that i Thought my head was going to explode!
Robin chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
. .Read!
RobinWings223 chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
So sad ;-; but such a good story
Ironicsheep chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
CRYING SO HARD! I read this whole thing over the course of a day and I have to say, it is really amazing. Please keep writing!
Riley chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
I just love this! Instead of the plot-less sex I usually find when I look up this couple I actually found something worth while. This is by far the best fan fiction I've read yet. The first fears of being rejected, disgusted with and left utterly alone between Tamaki and Kyouya all remind me of my own fears I first had when I tried to explain my feelings to my partner of three years.
Skys54 chapter 19 . 9/13/2012
I love the story great job I made me cry it made me laugh it was just the best great job
AkiraNatsume chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
awe.
vampireXgirl13X chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
*O* Awwwwwwww! *tear* That . . . . *sniff* was so beautiful! ;_; Okay, seriously, that was honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and I've read a lot, trust me). So favoriting this one! It was a wonderful ending to the story! You should try and write one for Mori and Hunny! Oh! And maybe one to show what happens with the Twins after high school and the Host Club? That wpould be so cool! /_
theseminerd chapter 18 . 6/24/2012
you should write about takashi and mitskuni next:)