Reviews for Threatened
MissDreamingWhileReading chapter 30 . 5/15/2015
It was an awesome and beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it !
Guest chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
Kurt really is an idiot :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
I love your fic
You're a great writer

I wanted to kick him in the ass
by Kurt asshole.

If you look cold if his guilt Blaine

By keeping quiet not only put at risk the
if not also to your family and friends

brat idiot
Guest chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
One word: AMAZING!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
LOVED IT
KatyCatGleek1694 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Awwe poor Finn! I do love Furt! Do more stories like this! If u like some really dark, suspenseful stuff, check out my page sometime. I'm working on some pretty little liars thing for glee. I kinda left it at a bit of a cliffhanger. Please review my work!
leahk80 chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
nicely done!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Awwww... the klainebows bring tears to my eyes
Guest chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
God that is a beautiful ending, I feel like crying. You are a brilliant writer, and I liked the excerpt, with slight Karofsky realisation. And the Klaine fluff 3 all the way. Please, continue writing, it does not have to be this fic, but anything with Klaine.
WickedHolmes chapter 30 . 10/10/2012
This is definitely my favourite story of yours that I have read. Seriously gahhh so good. I can't get over it, I couldn't stop reading till I was done. You are my favourite 3
LvSammy chapter 30 . 5/17/2012
HOLY SHIT! THIS WAS AMAZING...i started reading it yesterday and i had to finish it today. OMG OMG OMGOMG! This was so good i couldnt stop reading it. THANKS for a really good story!
Mathmel chapter 30 . 5/16/2012
Great story! :) it was wonderful!
Lolapola chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
This is genuinely amazing. I'm just glad I didn't read it while you were still writing it - from the look of your A/Ns, I don't think I would've been able to bear the suspense! Anyway, well done :) the scene at the end very cute ;)
FRIDUS chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
An amazing story! Really loved to read it! :)
paddyofurniture chapter 30 . 4/21/2012
Just finished reading. Good story. I liked how Blaine reassured Kurt about this what did the glee club do to get everyone to leave Blaine and Kurt alone? I missed something I to read your other story now.