Reviews for Mine
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet!
MidnightShadow07 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aww! I loved it. I think they should have done the episode with how it happened rather just telling it, you know? Anyways, good job, it was really great!

MS07
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
awwww so cute! loved it!
fan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
yay so glad to see someone wrote a story about shelia and don i've been waiting to see one. i thought it was very sweet. don is a great guy. i can see why shelia loves him. hope you write more about these 2
GoofyGal2008 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great story! What a nice glimpse into the start of the Kowalski clan...well written and very sweet. I loved it! Hope you'll write more ATW fics soon!
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Aaaawwwwwwwwww :)) that was the sweetest, most adorable thing ever. And so believable too!

You wrote this very well, and I hope to see more equally well written fics from you :)
mac-reye chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Awe so cute! More please!
SpencerFan chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You're first ATW story, yay; can't wait to read it and see how it goes. :D

Review...

"Just like his mother." Sheila felt the blush creep across her cheeks. "Oh, stop…I must look awful." Don shook his head." - right there I would have keep the lines but changed up the descriptive part of it, like have Don's actions with his statements and Sheila's with hers; rest of it - line wise is good. :) "It's okay, Daddy's gotcha." - aww, have to love Don Sr. interactions with his kids; a very cute story, this is such a fan favorite story of their hook up already over night you can't help but love it. I expect more Don/Sheila stories to follow after this, but this was a nice take on what happened. Can't wait to read more ATW stuff you might do including that first Team Danny story which the fandom needs. Hahaha. :) Nice, good story to cut your writing teeth on...welcome to the world of Against The Wall story writing! :D
kaibre chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
thank you for writing! and for filling in the beginning to the story we learned about last night. I like your version of it :) hopefully you will write many more ATW ff soon!