Reviews for Precious Memories
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story. It made me smile and have teary eyes at the same time as a could visualize the scene playing in my mind so well.

Definitely one of my favorite Gabby stories now.
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Gosgirl... Oh my Gibbs !

It was such an effortless and great experience to lose myself in those "Precious Memories". Maybe it hit a soft spot, because CDs didn't even exist when I was a teenager. Only tapes and old vinyls, lol ! Still have mines, but they get fragile. And now with a tiny mobile, you can watch videos, listen to music, send pics, and read moving fanfics... ! But Jethro didn't even copy his precious tape. Typically Gibbs ! ... I'm always touched when he initiates a hug with Abby. We all do need hugs, warm hands, kisses... friendship. And Jethro finally enters the 21st century, safe in Abby's arms. Embracing his present, cherishing his future. The past, the beloved voices now shared, protected by his gifted girl. What's not to love about her in your story ? How not to run and comfort our dear silver-fox ?

Thanks a lot, Gosgirl ! It's so well written, sweet, genuine. Carry on like this, please, and take care. Always.

a.r.w
MastersRose chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This story is well written, I like the way you showed Gibbs personal side.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Please write more Gabby. This story was really, really good.

You tugged hard at the heart strings and I think your characterizations for Abby and Gibbs were bang on.

Fantastic job.

Thank you for sharing this.
ccsuppus91 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was an adorable story
Stormygrl0804 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
love it, great pairing!
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh my goodness! This was soo good!
transcan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Just what I needed - a good cry before bed. Very sweet and touching story, without being maudlin. Nicely done! :o)
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That was so sweet! :)
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh wow, this was really awesome, I quite enjoyed that. Thanks for the story.A
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This story idea was absolutely wonderful. You did a terrific job conveying Gibbs’ sense of loss for something so precious. And Abby’s heartfelt understanding and helpfulness. You had me feeling the depth of emotions here.

Absolutely love this line: Somehow she'd wormed her way into his heart, tunnelling through the wall he'd carefully built around himself until he couldn't imagine his life without her.

And this one: She was conscious she was babbling but anything to distract herself from the feel of his strong back muscles under her hands, the blue eyes which were too close, and the neck and lips which were well within kissing distance.
alohareader chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great story, wonderful idea & well written :) thanks for sharing
Peanut84 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loving, tender and sweet - very nice!
Talldi chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was a great, great story!
bbfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Perfect! So sweet and touching. Loved it!