Reviews for Missing
Miss Lubberly chapter 1 . 2/16
I just want to hug Alistair after that story. And Teagan too. It made me so sad to see no one cares for this little boy. I loved how you characterized Teagan because thats how i pictured him to be. Great Story anyway :)
sarcasticapostate chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
/bawls silently

There's been so many times during the game that I wanted to murderknife Eamon and hand the arlship to Teagan. At least Teagan gives a crap about baby Alistair. Eamon just...blah.
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Aww, so sad, so sad! Poor widdle Alistair...
Faeruy chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love the disconnected nature of this piece. It effectively paints a picture of a kid's mind chaotic with fear and cold and unhappiness. Brilliant. Poor Alistair. And I can't help but love angel Teagan. He's my favorite of the non-companion characters.
JayRain chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Yep. I am a fan. Teagan's really a good guy, probably the best in DAO. He was the only one to stand up to Loghain after Ostagar, and he did care what Alistair wanted-didn't want him to be a puppet of Eamon. You capture Alistair's fear and desperation really well here, and it's very sad that he's so young and already knows so much about abandonment. Also, using "Missing" is such a lovely inspiration; that song is wonderful.

Well done.
Syntyche chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Excellent bit of work! Now I'm intrigued about the rest of your DA work because you write poor Alistair so well and I love angst, but I definitely wanted to review to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this.
Judy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011