Reviews for Side by Side
RPM Shadow chapter 15 . 6/9
Love it!
The221cTimeLord chapter 3 . 1/23
I now see why he was so upset at loosing the lotus tile. Even though i have watched this episode over and over again, I never really got another feeling other then he didn't want his match to be over. But now I see, he needed it to get into a White Lotus Base.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
you are confusing me so much! First Katara healed Zuko's scar, which there was no mention of before or since the play chapter, and now he has his scar again? I love this story, but what's going on?
LightToYourDarkness chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
I seriously want a sequel for this!
nightfury3d chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Luv this story its very interesting and adorable, I wish there could be a sequel where they grow up have a family all the way to where Korra is around
RomanoGirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Wow! I am really enjoying this fic. Good work. ;3
nothingifnotanasshole chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
At this point I'm very frustrated with the story, characters, and the grammar.

This is exactly like the cannon. While I understand you want to follow the original story, this just seems like a transcript of the show with a few extra lines inserted here and there to make room for your character. I'd advise you to think about how adding Amaterasu changes the cannon events and people. Characters are not likely to have the exact same conversations if another party is added.

I have nothing against OCs if they are interesting and dynamic characters. Many times, Amaterasu's actions seem fake. The way she left home with almost no sadness or grief and how quickly she accepted this new family was very unrealistic. Most children of that age are extremely attached to their caregivers. If you intended to show that Amaterasu was aloof and unattached, show the readers why and don't have her cling to people she's never met so readily in the next scene. The cannon characters - mostly Zuko - is very out of character. If you want to make him different to show the effect Amaterasu would have had, go right ahead but stick to it. Sometimes he is softer and more caring for those close to him and that could work. It would make sense for his character if he had a close friend who didn't abandon him in his childhood the way he felt his mother did. But most times, you just ignore this and let him slip back to the hotheaded, angry Zuko we see in the beginning of the show. You seem to be stuck in this awkward in-between and that makes your character(s) inconsistent.

The grammar makes this story a bit frustrating to get through. I don't claim to have perfect grammar, no one does and we all make the occasional mistake but this story is riddled with errors. One of the most annoying being the tense changes. You constantly switch between past and present tense. Pick one you want to write in and keep it consistent. Other than that, I just recommend proof-reading or getting someone else to proof-read your work to catch all the other little mistakes. You'd be surprised what wonders correct grammar does for a story.

The idea of using the sun warriors was interesting but the execution could use a lot of work. I apologize if this came off as rude but I wrote this with the assumption that you welcomed constructive criticism. I hope this helps.
zukoislife chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
...How did I get frim loving Ammy to hatin her? Im totally team mai now... great story, but if Mai and zuko got together that would make it perfect Xd
GeekyDayDreamer chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
This is awesome! I really like how you integrated your character without messing with the story line too much. :) It would be really cool if you added to it with the wedding and maybe some after that. (I would totally read it!)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
should make legend of korra sequel main character there granddaughter named after zukos mother or wateva u want pair her with bolin he needs someone if mako gets korra
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
I hope you continue if you do there is a book that continues with how Zuko found his mother called "THE SEARCH" it takes place about a year or two after the final episode, here is a link to read it online manga/avatar_the_last_airbender_the_search/c001/
Io's Torment chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
I enjoyed this story. It's a pretty good ending where it is, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to reading more if you write it. Amy is a good character, and I like that you didn't just immitate the show.
Bluetips chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
I love it! Very well written and amazing details.

-Bluetips
The Pandorica chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was one of THE BEST fanfictions I've ever read. Tooootally worth the hours it took me to finish
It was so good I was sad it ended
But seriously...this. Is. PERFECT.
RenegadeVampireGirl chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
I actually really loved this fanfic :D great details a few very minor spelling issues but not really a big deal. im just a little confused when you wrote "unmarked face" what does that mean? is he just sleeping on his side so his burn is on the pillow or was he healed?