Reviews for Collared
Poor bb and awwwwwwwwww
emberelle chapter 1 . 1/7
Calypso; go for it!
Calypso chapter 1 . 1/7
hey, you don't mind if i make a youtube video of me reading this, do you? Ill give you credit for the story.
Calypso chapter 1 . 1/3
Awww I love this.
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Cute fanfic :)
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is just wonderful! I read a lot of hurt comfort, but this was just outstanding! I never really thought of the circus thing, and that is a great tie in to "How Long Is Forever?" I like Robin later on too with his reasoning about the line!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I already liked the story for the first half, but the change in tone towards the end really sealed it. This look into Robin's mind is very well-written.
steve sias chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
u should make another chaprter to this were BB figures out wat he did n robin start to tell bb more about him and the grow closer as friends that they start to develope even deeper feelings
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is awesome!
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OMG IT'S DADDY ROBIN! so cute! WHY can't robin be this nice to bb on a regular basic?
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
this is a wonderful story, very touching, an impressiv piece. thanks for posting! :))
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Hi!

This is so cool!

Aw! Poor Beast Boy! :'(

That's so horrible! :(

And what he was doing to that tiger who was pregnant was just sickening!

I'm glad Robin went there and kicked his butt! :)

Aw! I like the scene where Robin and beast Boy hugged! So cute!

I like that he thinks of them as his family! I totally agree that that is what makes him different from Slade! :)

Thanks for making this!

Anitoon3
Anonymous baka chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Just so you know, I already had tears in my eyes halfway through this fanfic.

There should really be more fics like this. Excellant work!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Tell your friend that

a) I love her for making you write this and

b) To convince you to write more of it.

This was so great in every way. I had to use some serious restraint on my part to keep from screaming and waking my whole house up at 1:01 in the morning.
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
yay! Beast Boy/Robin Brother-ness! I always imagined Robin being protective of his team. Har