Reviews for Bloody Sunday
claire jojo collins chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Great suspense building up there, keep it going :)

Keep writing,
GothicGirl01 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
OMFG! You're AMAZING! You're the BEST! Write more please! I won't be able to live if u don't! Read valentine story and this! I am one of you're biggest fans xx NIKI RULES! I know I've told people they're the best but ever since you've come around, they have loads to compete with xx please more morganville fanfics xx I with support u all the way through xx You're great at writing stories xx Please, PLEASE! Write more xx don't let people bring u down for doing so xx can't wait for more xx oops...sorry for the essay... Didn't realise how much I've wrote haha xx Loved your ideas by the way xx Epic. GothicGirl03 xx
alexandraemily-boss chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Well, I clearly have been gone for too long.. I just typed a sentence on chapter 3 and posted it as a review.

I cannot apologise enough for vanishing for 3 years! (Holy shit 3?! Really?!) If it's any consolation the first thing I did (Even before posting an update for Twisted Experiment) was finish Valentines Day!

I probably owe you an explanation so basically what happened was I had to move back home to my mums in the middle of nowhere for 2 years, with NO INTERNET! (Yeah, 2 years, no internet.) And then by the time I got my own place again I was busy with work etc. But I'm back now :)

Loving the new story btw EPIC!

So so soooo sorry again for not reviewing the last few chapters of Valentines, but, 2 years... no internet. Bad times!

Update soon so we can be weird juice biscuit buddies again :)

(This is fangsbaby btw, I changed my name cos I'm gonna do some fanfics that aren't vampire related now that I'm back lol.)

Alex xx
alexandraemily-boss chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Hi Stranger :)
booklover457 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
you should have amile turn claire right as shes about to leave , but keep eve human
morganville-vamp-chick chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Can i just say i TOTALLY died when i saw the dedication, screamed and everything! Thank you! To the story its definatly unique but i looove shane and claire so looking forward to the update :)
morganville-vamp-chick chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
OMG! Ive been with you since the first couple of VD chapters and have always loved your writing. Ive been exited about this story and Im not mad just happy about the update! :))
Clyrnin forever chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I wish you'd update this! X
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
... i absolutely love the ending of valentines day! it was the best cliffhanger ever! please update soon, because this is my favourite fanfiction so far (valentines day and bloody sunday)
its all evil chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
hi i love your storys and i think you should write at evry chance you get also i would like to add you have got great music tastes you rock
Rachel Nutt chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
More pleeeeeease?
Hailey727 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG! UPDATE! UPDATE! UUUUUPPPPDDDAAAATTTEEE!

I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!

PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! :)
Shadow Shauwna chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It needs more. Hope you'll update soon as the other story was brilliant
Lolitaxo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Long time no see, huh? :p Sorry about that- I had no idea this was posted! :o

Anyway.

One word, my friend:

Wow.

I envy your writting skills because, damn, they're pretty impressive. :p I adore the style of this first chapter- It keeps you guessing, yet you can still understand what Claire's talking about if you've read 'Valentines Day.'

Mysterious.

What's going on? :o I dont think either my or poor Claires heart can take Shane dying again, so please dont kill him! :D Haha.

Amazing, amazing, amazing. :)

Next chapter? :p

~Courtney xox
Darcyissocoollike chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Girl, your stories? Wow! Like insanely good! I must read more... NOW... are you writing the next chapter yet? Why not? I just told you to... _