Reviews for Bad Things
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Holy Hannah, Telsa is a snarky little shit, god the last part of this fic was excellent
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great story! Very hot! I really enjoyed it!
pumpkinnubbin chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Why have I never even seen this before? What is life? After reading this I am seriously thinking about an answer to that question because OMG that was bloody hot *_* Loved the lines for Will, oh Tesla, I love you XD That was cheeky, sexy, funny and damn hot.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Why have you not written a thousand more smutty fics yet? I love this sooooo much! Very hot, very funny.
Sailor's Wife chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
*fans self* yep, that was HOT!
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
WoW. Just ... WoW.

And you say that Cherrii is the one we should thank for this ? Chel nok'n, I'll bake her a pie. She certainly deserves it ! Because this is way beyond me ! OMT OMT OMT !

Have I said I love you today ? No ? I think I'm telling you every now and then, but still, you need to know that !

I-freakin-love-you-!

Chel nok'n ... Chel nok'n ... Chel nok'n ... ! It's all I can muster (well, considering the hours, I can't do better :P)

"Yes Junior, I see you managed to find my room so we both agree you deserve a cookie."

Oh SH*T ! You have absolutely NO idea how completely you killed me with this one ! This is SO Nikola ! OMT. ROFL

And what can I say ? I owe you one ! XDDD
blackkitty479 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You know I should sue you for stealing my mojo :-w. But if you're using it to write awesome fics like that... well I suppose you can borrow it for a while :P. What can I say? Welcome to the dark *coughs* I mean guttery side my dear Storm :D

"Now she was craving for that unique sensation of unexpected, for the adrenaline rush that was filling her body with pleasure" I DID mention I'm still having problems with this didn't I?

"Oh the hell with it! They'd better handle it alone. That's why I pay them" Handling a world crisis or having wild sex with the world's sexiest vampire? Decisions, decisions... Good thing she knew to make the right one :P

"Oh how she loved to hear him moaning. It made her feel she was in control. It made him seem vulnerable and at her mercy." That is, if she can still be in control after she hears him moaning which I doubt. But it may be just me.

"His lips curled in a guttery grin and he whispered into her ear in a low tempting voice that touched her most intimate places." Yep, research was good for you :

"You have bigger issues than I do." HUGE issues, actually :-"

"He raised his gaze and looked up to her, a look full of lust that sent shivers of pleasure to her entire body" Yeah I still have issues with this too xD

"Oh yeah." He replied. "She's actually lying naked in my bed right now after we've been having wild sex for about half an hour."

Will threw him a confused look. Helen however threw him a menacing look from under the sheets so Nikola continued.

"For God's sake what makes you think I know where Helen might be?" XDDDDD that's it Niko, go ahead and confuse him :P

"She had never missed a mission debrief before. But there had been three days since the last time she saw Nikola and they definitely had a lot to catch up with." Ah the hell with debriefs :P.

I should be careful or you'll get better than I am at writing smut if this goes on :P