Reviews for Spiral Dragon
koper chapter 14 . 4/6
Well definitly the Best fanfic conteining dragon and good humor genre
shame that its on hiatus - you should write it in story description
koper chapter 5 . 4/6
Naruko & naruto pairing would be interesting one &*
koper chapter 3 . 4/6
I hope naruko wont be paired with sasuke or kakashi please
is there going to be pairing for naruto or maybe harem?
koper chapter 1 . 4/6
I have not idea how but i realy like how you made sakura and sasuke
i reread it one more time and still have no idea why
death by golfball colecting mission

Please no hinata/naruto pairing

i was thinking it will be naruto as dragon God with some cultist and maybe some pristest but this is also interesting
Mowrotom314 chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
This is a great fic. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Paradox Dreams chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
This was rather awesome. I hope the edit problems are fixed eventually, but in the meantime I greatly enjoyed the story. Thank you.
Erik chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
A cracking good story that I hope you will continue to develop.
gourav.ahuja.11 chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
please write more i like ur stories please email me please
ruby2360 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
fantastic! update soon!
Stratagemini chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Some others from Anime Addventure (like the author of Dungeon Keeper Ami) have taken up using the Fukufics site as a substitute writing ground. You may wanna try out their editor.

I really like this fic, and I'd be sad to see it not updated for a lengthy period of time.
Junky chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Just noticed the author's note while rereading this... and all I can say is: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
10000 Fists chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
This is ambitious. You seem to be taking ideas/lore from multiple sources and are attempting to thread it all into one story under the general title of Dragon knowledge.
Not saying I disapprove, in fact I rather find it original in a peculiar way. I was simply noting that to tie all of it together is ambitious in scope.
But seeing as you have already completed several other works in a similar vein, I look forward to seeing you pull it off.
10k
cbenb2 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Great story. It is quite entertaining however there is one little detail that's confusing me: is naruto still an idiot or does he purposely act like one? Because in the first chapter he asked to be smarter and yet there doesn't seem to be that much difference.
firelordeg chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
I love this story thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter sad to see that you are not going to update it for some time thou
rustyirongolem chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Hate to see that. This is one of my favorites.