Reviews for The Princess of D'Hara
Leather2Lace chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
you're insanely gifted. oh & perfect. did i mention perfect?
pyromatic18 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I couldn't imagine Richard living a life without Kahlan, so glad it worked out in the end, great story!
STforRK chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
Glad that both Kahlan and Lily are both alive and well. Excellent job.
STforRK chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Heart wrenching chapter. Kahlan have to be alright, they have captured the Sister of the Dark that was lurking around the palace.
STforRK chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Heart breaking chapter. How was Lily able to take Nicholas curse unto herself? Will Kahlan and Richard find a way to save their daughter?
STforRK chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Oh, this story continues to get more intriguing as it progesses. Lily is gaining answers but not the answers she is getting are the ones that she is seeking. Richard just receive more devasting news. What next!
pyromatic18 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Enjoyed the story, I wonder if there is gonna be a sequel?
STforRK chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Bad things will happen if Lily doesn't find out the truth and she will die if she finds out the truth, yet Shota thinks Richard should find a way for Lily to find out. This is a catch 22, what will happen. Love how everyone is supporting, and being protective of Lily especially Cara.
STforRK chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Glad to see that Richard and Khalan both accepted the fact that Lily is their child even though they already loved and cared for her before finding out. What will happen next? There should be more.
STforRK chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Wow an intense acion filled chapter. I loved the fact that Richard,Khalan, Zedd, Cara and Lily were reunited.
STforRK chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Was not sure if I had read this over the course of this year since I became a fanfiction reader but I read all chapters today. Wonderful storyline that is filled with intrigue and action. Please continue.