Reviews for Called to Serve
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Nice little look. It would be nice to see another chapter or more on this to see the Denali Sisters and Cullens actually meeting and how they help the displaced and war effort.
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Interesting! I like it your take on how the Cullens and the Alaskan family met. Having their POV as well as the Cullen's was well done.
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I read this before, I know I did, but I didn't remember it that well. That's all well and good because I absolutely love it. Set literally anything in history and I'm there and very, very, very happy girl. World War II especially...

What the Cullens would have done when wars and drafts came up has always made me curious but this is, by far, the best way I've seen it dealt with. Absolutely perfect in every way!

And, most importantly, I love that you focused on Emmett instead of Edward or Carlisle. :)
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved your Emmett and enjoyed the whole concept of the story. I think that both Edward and Emmett would've jumped at the chance to serve and you wrote in cleverly and convincingly.

Thanks for writing.
EMHW.Bear chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Emmett made me smile, I too think Edward will be calling himself Eddie some day, should he ever learn not to be so serious all the time. I could also picture Rosalie and Esme entertaining at USO dance all dolled up for the era. Loved it! I just wonder how Edward and Emmett passed their physicals... Never mind, brain fart, duh, Dr Cullen. Right... D
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
First, BRAVA for doing this! I'm so proud of you!

This is such a unique story and such a terrific opportunity. I love that the Cullen men are going to serve and that the Denali coven is nearby. So I am guessing you're continuing? Looking forward to it!

Your Emmett is a DARLING.
valelf chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Bells! I loved it when you first started writing it and I love it even more now!

You're an awesome writer! I can't wait to read more from you!
katmom chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Yes, Emmett...the ladies are swooning!

I love could be how they met!

Thanks for sharing with us, sweet Bells!