Reviews for Ticking the Boxes
This warmed my heart 3
unique.normality chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
too perfect for words
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This story was lovely and perfect :)
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I can't much to what everyone else has said here, but I couldn't leave the page without leaving a message. This was beautiful. Simple, different and perfectly possible. Just perfect. I loved how you portrayed Hermione (with all changes in priorities that she makes through the series, specially the last book) and the cute daddy Ron. And the old lady was a very nice character: classic, but mixing all the old-lady cannon (rather cranky, with cats and has war stories), she was adorable. Thank you, oh, so very much for sharing this beautiful piece of writing. Thank you!
ravenclawgirl27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Such a beautiful fic! Reading it made me feel all warm and tingly inside. I absolutely loved it. It's beauty lies in its simplicity. Your Ron/Hermione dynamic and their domestic scene were just achingly perfect. And I simply adored your Hermione voice. I could totally imagine this as a scene lifted directly out of the books! Please write more R/Hr!
HeadGirl07 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Love it. Won't lie though, a bit creeped out by the cats. ;) Well written. Keep it up!
MBP chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is so beautiful that it makes me ache. I love this woman; I her cats; love the connections you made to Reg and Mary, and I love Hermione and Ron. This is perfection in a story that I could only guess at from the brief description. Thank you.
thlove chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awwww! That was so wonderful! Thank you for writing it!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
LOL That would be quite the picture to see, Ron all "made up" by Rose! :) This was a great story, and brought back some good memories for me. I was a census worker for the U.S. Census the spring of 2010. I loved the "small world" feel when Hermione met the grandmother of the family they saved during their break-in at the Ministry, and that Mrs. A. named her cats for the trio! :) (Such a fitting resemblance between the cats and their namesakes! lol)
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wonderful story, thanks!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was beautiful!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I absolutely love this, especially the last line. The stories old people have are amazing, and I just love the way you've painted Mrs. Aldwinkle.
Omenkrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That was absolutely brilliant. I love these sort of insights into post-war life that could honestly pass as canon.