Reviews for Style Savvy: Moonlight Fashion
AlysonLi chapter 8 . 1/3
I've had Style Savvy for a while now and it never occurred to me that it had fanfiction! I've always felt a bit disappointed because damn Dominic NEVER makes a move, like seriously he just gives you a dress on your birthday, or when you beat the international contest it's like ''I so obviously have a crush on you and I'm asking to take you home but never mind I'm too shy so I'll force Grace into driving you home'' LIKE WTF! Make a move Dominic, MAKE A MOVE. Sorry for venting on you!
So far I have really liked your story but I don't like Andrew for some reason... It says on the summary that he cheats and I have a pretty nasty feeling that he cheats with Keyana, just a thought! She's really easy to hate though.
I love Dominic! Just hope to see more of him soon!
I checked your last update and it is about a year ago.. I really hope you haven't abandoned your story because so far I've liked it a lot!
Hoping for an update soon.
Lots of love from meeee, see ya!
Sorry for the long review:/
Cosplaygirl2002 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Please please please finish the story it's so good and I can't wait to find out what happens so please update I don't care if its been about a year just update
Cosplaygirl2002 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
It's pretty good but I want to know what happened in her past. I gues ill have to read more. Keep doing what ya do
Cosplaygirl2002 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Pretty good so far. I noticed a few mistakes but overall good. I can't wait and see what happens. Keep doing what ya do.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Its been almost a year! Are you ever going to finish this story?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Man it's really hard not to hate Keyana. Sorry it's been a while since I've read this story because my families had a lot of heath problems so I had to reread the whole story again, but it wasn't a chore because I love it! I'm also very slow at updating my stories and though I wish I wasn't it can't be helped.

I got bored with how easy Pokémon X & Y where on there own so now I'm doing nuzlocke's and wedlocke's (you can find all the info on these challenges on or on his youtube channel where he is currently doing a Black 2 wedlock, he's also doing a pokemon Y wonder wedlock) to make the game X10 more challenging and more fun. You should definitely try it if you haven't already

If you do get style savvy trendsetters I promise that you won't be disappointed and that you write a story for it to.
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Please, please, oh pretty please continue.
VJxLeland chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I have style savvy trendsetters, yet, I wont be a spoiler.
VJxLeland chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Poor Dominic :

Run Angel, run from the twins
VJxLeland chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
i do. I play it
VJxLeland chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I like this story so far. :3
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
I love wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Hello! I absolutely love this story and I also own both Style Savvy games. They are ah-mazing! And I would perfectly love you even more if you updated this soon!
slashingfruit101 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
this was an interesting chapter and I cant wait for that annoying keyana to disappear! it was worth the update! but please update soon
slashingfruit101 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! I cant wait to read on when you update. This story is addicting. That one coworker though just makes me wanna scream. Poor angel and when will we find out that her boyfriend is cheating on her? And will dominic visit her at work?