Reviews for Hand me down
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20
Excellent story!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
This is lovely. It's not something we think about often, but Harry has little connection to his family's past. So he had to create something from his own past.

This was beautifully done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Naomi chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I love this story it was very sweet. Thanks for writing it!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
The only thing I hate in this story is that your James Sirius Potter got red hair...got to delete from my favourites
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cute, really love the idea
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Good one.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
The crib! I got chills and cried a bit! That was beautiful!
Zahra chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww sweet but i always imagined that james would have messy black hair and brown eyes.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That;s so cute. i love that Hary can carry on his family line and continue the Potter legacy, even if he makes it uo as he goes along
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Nice story and it's nice to think that the old Nimbus was used for something special
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sweet, lovely story. I enjoyed it immensely. I like the way that Harry is the one who has the experience with handling the baby.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
jon08 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was not about adventure or peril or anything dramatic, just plain old family values and rememberances. The idea of Harry's old brromstick being transformed into a crib for the baby really was briiliant. its one of the things that sums up Harry in his first years and school.
CailinGaeilge2k11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love this story, so sweet! Well done!
evans137 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really enjoyed your story. And the idea with Harry's old Nimbus2000 was excellent!
MBP chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This one left me all sniffly and choked up. It's beautiful, and I love the idea of the Nimbus 2000 being James's cradle - and I feel like Sirius would approve, too. It's perfect.