Reviews for Hand me down
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Cute, really love the idea
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Good one.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
The crib! I got chills and cried a bit! That was beautiful!
Zahra chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww sweet but i always imagined that james would have messy black hair and brown eyes.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That;s so cute. i love that Hary can carry on his family line and continue the Potter legacy, even if he makes it uo as he goes along
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Nice story and it's nice to think that the old Nimbus was used for something special
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Sweet, lovely story. I enjoyed it immensely. I like the way that Harry is the one who has the experience with handling the baby.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

jon08 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was not about adventure or peril or anything dramatic, just plain old family values and rememberances. The idea of Harry's old brromstick being transformed into a crib for the baby really was briiliant. its one of the things that sums up Harry in his first years and school.
CailinGaeilge2k11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love this story, so sweet! Well done!
evans137 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really enjoyed your story. And the idea with Harry's old Nimbus2000 was excellent!
MBP chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This one left me all sniffly and choked up. It's beautiful, and I love the idea of the Nimbus 2000 being James's cradle - and I feel like Sirius would approve, too. It's perfect.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I love this part:

Ron and Hermione, along with the rest of the Weasleys, had been his family by choice long before they had been his family by marriage. They'd showed him what it meant to love and be loved, and for that he would be forever grateful.

Great story! I love your idea for Harry's "'s absolutely perfect for them! Brilliant idea! :)
smidget chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is such a wonderful story. It is written very well and is incredibly heart-warming. Thank you. Great job.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
What a beautiful story! I love the idea of Harry using his broom like that. I can see him hoarding anything he had been given as there were certainly few enough gifts. Arthur is perfect, he is such a good father. Harry will be a great father :)
whispered touches chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Poor Harry. :( But I LOVE the way he did it - I never would've even considered the Nimbus because I always unconsciously assumed he threw it away after he got the Firebolt. It was so cute. Great job.