Reviews for Look who's back
spike'smate chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
wow angel is so jealous and dru is dust yippee
spike'smate chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
bad drusilla
spike'smate chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
love drusilla in small doses
spike'smate chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
good story spike is so insecure
mother wilson chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
i really enjoyed your story and i hopr you write more
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
I think that my favourite reaction was Anya's - I love her directness. And I'm very glad that most - if not all - of Buffy's nearest and dearest are either okay with her and Spike together, or at least not intending to cause trouble.
spike'smate chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
thanks for a great story gonna read some more of yours now
Cherryll chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Yes what took you so long Buffy to admit you like Spike

Like the chapter
Cherryll chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I read this chapeter, twice and loved it the chapter
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Haha, something tells me that they'll be having a lot more "emergencies" in their future. I'm really glad that Angel decided that Buffy's happiness was more important than his own and didn't go after Spike. For a moment there I was quite worried, but that was really sweet. And he and Cordy could be wonderful together.
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Poor Angel really can't comprehend what Buffy sees in Spike, can he? Probably just as well - that's one love triangle that doesn't need to get any more complicated :D
samm chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
haha i love how determined angel is! i think the ending with buffy and spike is cute. and drusilla's character is played perfectly!
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
As predicted, Angel less than thrilled by the Buffy/Spike lovin'. He's a big boy, though, he'll get over it...eventually. Whatever scheme Drusilla's cooking up is a bit more worrying, I'd say. BTW, you did an excellent job portraying her - I could almost hear her voice in my head, especially with the "squish, squish, squishing" bit.
samm chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
i love how buffy finally realized her love for spike! this awesome! keep it going! lol
zamm chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
honestly i love the details! and the way its written sounds exactly the way it should like in the show and books! i love this! keep going!