Reviews for Connection
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/24
I'm glad Dudley fell in love with a witch. Wonderful story
Savita chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is really good. In the Deathly Hallows,I was personally hoping for more Petunia being nice. Saying something good about Lily. But as there wasn't, I think this is a fair representation. Did Petunia go to the wedding? _HGRH_
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Amazing story. It was nice to see a story where Harry and Dudley get along.
MBP chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
As always, this is beautiful. The reconciliation makes sense and really works. I pretty much could've told Harry that Dudley had gotten himself a witchy girlfriend, though... why else would he have gotten so comfortable with magic? What we'll do for love, I guess. ;-) Great job.
fictiongirl212 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
you did a very good job with this story, and I really enjoyed it. I'm confused about one thing though. in this story do muggles now know about magic or is it just certain muggles?
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I'm really glad I read this story! This Dudley was a very nice change from the old Dudley; a new & improved version! I'm glad he & Harry are to the point they can "hang out" and have a nice time with the other. I like the idea of the two of them working together in law enforcement...they could even team up on certain cases. Do you have any plans to write a follow-up to this story (like, about the wedding, or if they're working together?)? Just curious. Great story! :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Nice. It's good to see that Harry and Dudley can enjoy a civil conversation. I never would have guessed that Dudley would fall for a witch. That's a nice touch.

Good job.
MaryPotter3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Nice fic. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
E.C. Scrubb chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really enjoyed the story!

Having him date Diggle's niece is a wonderful twist. It makes complete sense, but is off the beaten path far enough that it was quite refreshing.

Characters wise, I think you did a pretty good job with them. I'd of liked to see Ginny a bit more flippant, but after five years I guess she needs to grow up as well.

Thanks for the good read!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I always love Dudley and Harry stories, and with Ginny thrown in t made it that much better. I love how surprised Ginny was at Dudley's attitude... and that Harry wasn't surprised that the Dursleys didn't show, though I bet he was secretly pretty disappointed. Awesome work.
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Nice piece. Good insight on Dudley, this intrigues me to know what actually happened in canon to Dudley after the war.

I would love for a sequel, your writing is interesting to read.

~Maria :)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I enjoyed that, it was well written and although some might wrongly say Dudley was 'out of character' he was in fact much as I envisaged him as being. Dudley was well on the way to becoming a decent human being even before the Dursley's had to go into hiding and by the time they left was becoming a reformed character.

Living in hiding under magical protection could only have helped this process along and if his life had been saved a few more times by the use of magic, as it had already been by Harry then, yes, he would probably have turned out like he did in your story.

I'd love you to do one about him bringing home his witch girlfriend to meet his parents, it's obvious Petunia has a bad conscience about what she and the rest of them did to Harry, but Vernon I'm afraid will live and die an ignorant, bullying, bigot. Can't you just see his face when Dudley proudly presents Lindsey Diggle as his chosen lady! :o)

Good work, good story.

Many Blessings

Oriondruid (John)
Charlotte1823 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I really love reading this! I would love to read more, hopefully the wedding!
Xenexian chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Another side to Dudley. I did always wonder what had happened to the Dursleys after they were taken into hiding. Very nice :D