Reviews for Play to Win
yola1996acuario chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
oh. that was sexy.
corintios chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
fuck this shit, this was so fucking hot!
omg I never knew I wanted this so much the way I do now; Xanxus giving a blowjob to a boss!Tsuna and getting off on this is absolutely, 100% hot. O/O 33
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That made me want to suck Tsuna's cock, but even more than that it makes me wanna know what Xanxaus is going to do now that he's run off. Do you think he'd just replay the events in his head, or would he take that and imagine what they'll do next? I'm sure he could gat quite creative.
puruku chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh naughty Xanxus!
Darifica chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh f**k.. how do you do that? This pairing (27X) should really be impossible, but you make it seem so believable.. Seriously, I'm so jelly of your skills! D:
Dominant Tsuna and submissive Xanxus sure are full of surprises, but still, my favorite part in this series must have been this line: (from the one before this one) "What the fuck difference does it make?" when Tsuna pointed out that he wasn't even hard. That seriously cracked me up and I couldn't believe how slow Xanxus can be. xD Anyway, keep it up. You have GODLY skills I tell you.
crystal-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
whoa! I've been nosing through this little series here and I have to say, this is the hottest one so far.
*plugs nosebleed*
Kudos!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh. My. Freaking. God. There is a sequel, and man oh man, I think this tops the lot! Who knew Tsuna had such a kinky side to him (and that Xanxus would get his kicks out of being so submissive)! This was smouldering, baby. Need I say more? (other than please please please continue the series *begging watery puppy dog eyes*)
NeutronStarsCollide chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I absolutely adore when you write Xanxus! You really bring his character to life. Scratch that- you bring just about every character you write to life! This was a nice addition to my morning ;3 Love it!
vampslyr chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh Gods, that was the hottest thing I've read in a loooong time. All that power bent willingly to Tsuna's control and Xanxus not even knowing why he's allowing it, why he /needs/ it.

Ummm, I'll be in my bunk now.
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Really, Xanxus just has so many problems.

And Seme Tsuna is hot. Though uke Xanxus always gives me a pause.
yumerin chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Dude, I'm loving this whole thing going on among these guys. Seriously. You're the only author in the Universe that makes me like this pairing, I don't even know. Please, do go on with this crazyness. Better, make Gokudera catch them doing naughty things, THAT will be so much FUN. (I would say "make Squalo see them", but then who knows what the hell Squalo would say).

Anyway! Love it, thanks!
promepolis chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
* reads the fic twice in a row *

* fangasms to death *

... you're seriously trying to kill me, aren't you? Because if I get another one of those nosebleeds...

Ah, dominant!Tsuna. He is wonderful. Brilliant. (And so are you.)

And Xanxus is... is... absolument renversant, chaud comme la braise et en même temps inexplicablement attendrissant and sorry but right now I don't know how to translate that into English D: you ARE driving me mad with your ideas and writing skills. And I love it.

Thank you so much!
sunashiro9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Well damn. You've managed to write something that should be almost impossible- Tsuna topping. And not just that, but with Xanxus! The pairing should be impossible, ridiculous, etc. And yet. Damn. This little series has been amazing, and an entirely believable dynamic between the two.

Xanxus almost reminds me of a stray dog or cat, all hisses and biting, but really looking for something more. I look forward to more!
ChikaPyo chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
see, this series always makes Xanxus seem like the best uke ever!

keep at it.