Reviews for Lessons Learned
englishtutor chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Sofie to the rescue! What a tension-filled, delightfully terrifying romp! You keep horror and humor in perfect balance in this wonderful tale. Well done!
becgate chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Amazing! ! Loved every word! !
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
The best bits were Sally's description of the coffee and Sherlock's excitement that his 'home is also a crime scene' XD
librarywitch chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
You have a def sense of timing. This was a perfect nail biter and I love Sophie.
mudkipz chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
-curled up on the floor, clutching a Hulk plushi, sobbing-
Riya Morut chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I'm going to hear the phrase "an imminent Watsonian rescue attempt" every time I watch the show now. I wondered where Mycroft was in all of this; of course Sofie would have her phone and be busy texting him! Good of him to anticipate John like that.

Goodness, these boys need a vacation. Seems they get beat up every which way. It seems Baker Street is going to stay very exciting.

Wonderful fic, and thanks for writing.
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
The first few sentences almost caused flashbacks to my Logic 101 class from college. I don't think there was a single subject I hated more!

Fortunate for Lestrade that he left Sofie with Sherlock and John; mercy, what if they'd got to him on the street? And clever Mrs. Hudson; what a great way for her to let them know something is very, very wrong.

One thing I've noticed about these fics is that they're rather Sherlock-light. I love that we see so much from John's point of view, and I love having Lestrade involved; he's one character who needs more love. But Sherlock's wit and deductions seem to take a backseat, and it would be nice to see a little more of him.

Anyways, great chapter. On to the next!
rukushaka chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Re-read this. Again. Fell in love with it. Again. So I'm reviewing. Again. Because it's amazing. :) I love the level of relationship between our boys. It's so... *gesticulates wildly*... well, it's proof that the best, deepest relationships aren't necessarily romantic and/or sexual, for starters. Your characterisations, the dialogue, the action... gah. Everything. Stunning.
She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Oh, this is lovely! The entire series is, really, but there's something special about this bit. Most likely seeing how an outside influence manages to completely alter the personalities of so many fairly stern characters without the whole thing seeming overly fanciful or unrealistic. A bajillion out of ten stars, and a very big cookie for inventing Sofie Lestrade- I generally loathe original characters, but she is most definitely an exception :)

I'm also considering changing my username to John the meerkat ninja...
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Brilliant! Thanks for writing this.
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I liked the earlier stories, but I really enjoyed this one. The revelation of Sofie's role was indeed a surprise to me. I would love to see further more immediate followups to this story during Sofie's childhood years.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this series, but I have to admit, at this point, I think this one is my favorite. You do a fabulous job of keeping them in character which I truly applaud and appreciate. New story for my favourites.

Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I love Sofie. Oh so very much.

- K
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Wow. You are fantastic! Held me in such SUSPENSE! Sofie is my favorite little girl ever. She will grow up to be a formidable opponent for anyone dumb enough to try anything against her and her family.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Excellent fic, loved it! Specially BAMF John, am a sucker for him!