Reviews for My Favor to the Planet
Tiryn chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Simply put, Genesis would be gay for Sephiroth or Angeal; maybe both if he swung that way or was that kinky
*ahem* Don't pay attention to that XD
First of all, that's a weird dream O.o Though I do feel sorry for her... Dreams must suck DX
Please update soon
Also, *smirk* can I please torture Genesis for a bit in my mini torture room-pocket version?
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
son-of-a-BARREL, Maigen. you're luck is just-ugh.
i agree! PewDiePie FTW! *brofist*
can't wait to see what happens next.
Brenda chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
I loved this chapter! Maigen called Genesis a homo! Priceless! It would be funny if Maigen introduced him to the song If You Were Gay.
Brenda chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
This was a good but sad chapter. Maigen has to go through a lot and Yazoo just made it worst. I hope it all works out.
Mata Nui chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
She gets it from me. But any who happy to see she good. This little excursion will take a little more time then I thought. A war is on the horizon between good and evil and I fear this will take some time. Just tell my little girl that daddy will be home soon.
Anna Crosszeria chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
*snicker* who will Genny be gay for? o.O? XDDDDD
KaosTHedgehog chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
You somehow turned a training session into a game of tag all while making Genesis suffer your manipulation is amazing... I can only imagine how your going to turn Shinra upside down with your devious mind, I can't wait to see what happens!
valeries26 chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
*fell out of the chair* If Genesis was gay, both Sephiroth and ANgeal would have butt aches *laughing*

*Gen-gen appears out of freaking no where* If i was what?

Gay, If Gen-gen was gay *gets up off the floor* All the girls will be saved from his so-called advenaces! *runs out of the room*

Gen: I'm gonna skin her!
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
yup! though i'm a sis too! but i am part of the bro army!
OMGs! poor Gen-Gen! you're so mean, Maigen! XD
can't wait to see what happens next!
Mata Nui chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
*little note* dear Bane im sorry for disappearing so quickly so I'll cut to the chase. I've been called away for and important matter involving the universe and will be gone for a week. Since your the only one I trust your be in charge of taking care of my little Maigen for the week. She like her bottle warm and give her a nap at four in the afternoon. Other then that have fun and I hold no responsibility for the firework.
Mata Nui.
Ps. Minerva said if one hair on our daughter head is hurt you will pay for it.
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
wait wait wait wait wait-PewDiePie? are you a bro?
really good as always! gods, Loki's reaction to Genesis being her partner nearly had me in giggles. and then the conversation with Vincent over the phone, man that was silly.
can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Sorry 4 not reviewing this chapter earlier. My laptop has a virus. I can't use it. But at least I can finally review on my phone. Well anyway this chapter was really good! I couldn't stop laughing at how Maigen kept annoying Weiss with his new nickname! Dante also became a favorite character! Though it surprised me that he was the guy helping Maigen.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Loved the new chap! Though now its probably going to be awkward to work with Genesis. I hope that Maigen won't kill him. And I like how Maigen called Vincent daddy and told him she loved him and how he just hung up on her! Have a happy 4th of July!
Mata Nui chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
One momment. *dissaper then reappear one second latter with daughter* here want to hold her. Also happy forth of July here a gift. *hand over box of fireworks*
KaosTHedgehog chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
Another amazing chapter by you I can't wait to read the rest of this story and you still have to check your chapters again because you spelled quite not quiet but you do have a busy life. Although I have to ask why did you have a frying pan with you?
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »