Reviews for A Brief Respite
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Make another chapter!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
A childishly cute oneshot!
Lightning worshiper.obliiell chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
although i didn't yet play XIII-2 and still didn't see caius's character, I loved the rivalry connection between lightning and caius! 3

and the details are awesome!
KongAkahana98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
LOL! I love the way when Caius was like,'ONLY REAL MAN WEARS PURPLE!'. Lol. Love this pairing very much. Lightning was kinda' OOC but funny and i LOVE IT! Thanx for making this fic and make a lot more!
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
lol i loved it!
Sweetsong22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You did a good job bringing the in character and out of character features to make this funny and witty. I must admit I totally fan-girled out when I saw Caius. I am not crazy about head bands on dudes, (never liked it on Vincent but he was majorly hot too) but I guess it works with all his lavender undertones. I'm looking forward to more fanfics once the English version of this game is out and we get to learn more about this awesome villain.
Chocobo ProdoCo chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Holy crap, Odin is a unicorn. Who knew?

Epic, much (v) - Creepy Face

-Chocobo
CuppieCakiee chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Kain is purple too :3 haha
Laure chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
First of all you’re not the only one who developed an obsession w/ kaias :3

I thank you for posting this one .

From the moment lightning said "purple" I started to giggle and grin like an idiot in front of my screen until the end of this fic XD

This fic gave me quite a good laugh

I re-read your story again and ... (this is not a good/bad thing review kind, I just want to give my comments 'coz I find this story hilarious :)...)

1. Lightning losing her focus, I lolled at that. (She called him 'purple' not exactly lightning-like XD)

2. I noticed that when you’re describing inner thoughts earlier in the story their thoughts are inside 'thoughts' and at the end it’s already in (thoughts).

3. Maybe lightning is heavy because of the armor?XD

4. I personally think that it was the characters (except the moogle) who is doped not you (I don't know why, though)...especially lightning...I ranked their craziness rate XD:lightning, noel, kaias(contaminated by lightning's),serah, moogle

5. The mention of hope, millions of fan girls, and unicorn made me roar with laughter. Teehee

6. When light 'kissed' kaias I wonder what noel was reaction seems like “Oh, sh*t, foreplay!” or "Oh, sh*t, what the hell! Is it the end of the world!” I exaggerated the last part...

7. I wonder what kaias was about to say to lightning before they sensed noel…

8. I could see noel wringing his hands around his head while he’s pacing..haha

8. The moogle was just concerned with noel!It’s not its fault that all it could say was "kupo" DX

9. Should not serah go try stopping lightning in her fight (even though it’s futile, I think) with kaias? I mean they finally met

10. pokemon for the win! Yea!

Finally, please write more about kaias X3 or lightning...i like her craziness in here XD or kaiasxlightning XDD

p.s. The mog is cute! Kinda. I prefer the clothed moogles, though (I forgot what ff are they from).
Konoha'sYellowFlash chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I so ship this pairing! o Just found out Kaias got changed into Caius. :)
The Darkness Factor chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(15 minutes later)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Noel: SHUT UP!

Me: Sorry, gawd.
FFXIII Fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
omg that's funny! xD ima fan of kaiasXlightning you shoulf write more of em!
Blitz.Magister chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved this it's just too funny! :)

I found it really hilarious, but at first I thought, Sweet mother of Shiva it's dead serious then when Noel showed up I just started cracking up! :) I hope he doesn't disappear either! :( I like him already! :D
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
*DIES LAUGHING*

Office mates: o_O *STARES AT Iseria*

...AHAHAAHA OMFG OMFG WTF This is the same train of thoughts that goes through my head when I watch the trailers as well XD Poor Kaias XD;;;;
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
lol i can see that but its so OC