Reviews for Gone
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/23
Interesting so far )
carrotmusic chapter 6 . 2/1
A really creative and adorable story. Thanks for sharing.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Love this story :)
Stephanie-fan chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
A great story with a happy end. Stephanie always stands by Rangers side.
shelly.mackun chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
What a wonderful story. I found it today and sat and read the whole story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Potterwench chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Lovely story. I liked vulnerable Ranger and I'm glad he didn't take off!
Jannet Doe chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
You write such beautiful things it touches my heart. Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
A really great story. Glad he apologized for having so little faith in her. I really enjoyed this I didn't want it to end.
babesrus2 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Just found your site. I enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading more.
CTBabe1202 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Great story- thanks for sharing!

trish94509 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
I just read 'Gone' and loved it. I haven't been reading much fan fiction since I've basically given up on Janet E's version of Steph and Gang since book 13. I follow the Lost Stories Forum and in one of the last posts was a link to your story. I loved it. I'll have to take a look at other stories you've written. I love your use of character and context to build interest in your story which was well written and entertaining.
FanFictionAficionado chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Loved this line:

"Yeah. I'm addicted to his sheets and as he comes with them, I'll just have to slum it and take the whole package."

Hopefully he's learned his lesson!

Great chapter. Thanks!
FanFictionAficionado chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Great to see Steph doing what she does best: bringing the men together. I am so impressed with the way she is handling this crisis!

And it's wonderful to see the loyalty the men feel towards Ranger and the company they built together!

Great chapter...thanks!
glynnall chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
cute story, i liked the new story line.
forever babe chapter 6 . 12/26/2011