Reviews for Stolen
Beautiful story... Read it all in one sitting. Thankyou for that :) it was a great read.
hope rose chapter 12 . 1/11
Three words:
Best fanfiction ever
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Wow, what a powerful story. Loved all the layers you gave the characters. And what a plotline for Finn's missing nine months! Thanks for sharing the story!
misswalshy chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Oh my gosh. Just read this whole thing in one sitting. SO, so beautifully written. 3
x0xalexis8 chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Wow I wish everyone that gets kidnapped falls on love ! I will miss this story!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Aww yay for happy endings :) Poor Finn though. He must've literally gone through hell. I'm so glad Rachel's dads didn't murder him. That would've put a downer on the whole chapter ;) Another amazing story :)
GeekyGleek chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Awww that was so cute! I have a couple of questions though. Where was Quinn when that she saw the accident happen a was able to pull Finn out, also where and did she get him to where she took him after Sue had been shot, and how did he fond Puck in order find out where his mom was and where Rachel lived?
heyitslennon chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god I don't believe in, that is so beautiful. It's was very cute and lovely. :):) 3
noro chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
wonderful ending to an amazing story
Artemis the Emerald Princess chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Great story!
heyitslennon chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
My blood just ran cold and I'm shaking, holdin my hand to my heart. So sad, so cute, so scary. I'm sweating. :):):) (this means that you write great, btw.. Haha...)
moments.in.spring chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Alas, the ending. I have to admit that I was thrilled to see that you updated and completed this because I missed your writing. You did a very good job of telling Finn's story and answering what we were all asking. You also did an amazing job wrapping this story up in a way that genuinely shows just how much theyve changed and developed. Although I will miss your multi-chap fics for a while, I am happy to hear that you will still be writing one-shots and drabbles because you are such an incredible writer. Job very much well done, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
keal chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
This turned out so much better than I thought! This was so different and fun.
LOveGLee chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Fantastic! I just love it! it's my favorite story :)
Sunshine chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
You should do like a ten years later thing :)