Reviews for It's All Uncharted
shadowfax00 chapter 2 . 9/18
Lol he never beat Harry at Quidditch. I don't like it when people change canon to make Draco seem more than what he was. He's honestly interesting enough as he is, so I don't understand the need to make him beat Harry at Quidditch. Its like changing an essential part of his formative years. Harry always beat him in Quidditch and Hermione beat him in academics. One of the reasons why he resented the two! Also, Hermione reading a fashion magazine? C'MON! The OOCness is making me question whether I should continue with the story.
Lady Sundowne chapter 36 . 9/15
Wonderful! I laughed and I cried and I laughed some more. Besides the main characters of course, you made James into a believable little hellion! Considering the company he kept how could he have been anyone else? Just wanted to let you know that even though I don't comment on every chapter, you had me hooked from the very beginning! Hope to enjoy many more tales from you as I am now heading to your sequel. Well done!
notanegatron chapter 36 . 9/8
I laughed and cried so much when reading this. Absolutely lovely!
Light Heartfilia chapter 22 . 9/1
So I tried to let it go, but it’s Voldemort, not Voldermort. Remember? Tom Marvolo Riddle I am Lord Voldemort.
Scorpia11 chapter 7 . 8/20
I absolutely despise Ron...especially with this chapter. I mean I get everyone's first time isn't necessarily pleasant but that just showed how little he cared. I'm loving this story so far!
swotHermy chapter 5 . 8/6
i love it!
swotHermy chapter 4 . 8/6
wau! its bloody hilarious.. love it!
dixie326 chapter 23 . 7/27
This golf scene was one of the funniest things I've ever read. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Blaise going on and on about George charming his balls was HILARIOUS!
P chapter 33 . 7/18
Loving this fluffy story! One little thing because I’m weird about stuff like this...if it’s 5 years after the war. It should be around 2003. I just read chapter 33 with the hen party...Lady Gaga’s first album didn’t come out until 2008, and How to Train Your Dragon came out in 2010 :) Sorry, I just really notice continuity stuff like this because I am the same age as the characters in real time!
I love James (and the relationship Draco and Harry have)! This is such a fun story-I'm glad I'm alone while reading this, because I keep laughing so much.
GemFire90 chapter 1 . 7/5
I’m enjoying the story so far, but there seems to be a flaw. If Hermione has more money than she can imagine ever using, it seems a little unreal that she rather burden her friends, and herself by staying with Draco than finding a flat for herself. She’s back home for good now, so why wouldn’t a place to stay be her priority? Just some food for thought.
Alina Marie chapter 36 . 7/1
I loved it so much! Wonderful! Thank you!
Alina Marie chapter 25 . 7/1
Interesting twist) I like your Blaise a lot! I was laughing and smiling picturing Blaise pleasing 4 year old! Hilarious!
Honestly I am not a fan of Ginny and Harry together but yours are work together well. I am enjoying your Ginny)
Alina Marie chapter 19 . 7/1
It is so awesome and wonderful! I am enjoying myself reading it!
Alina Marie chapter 5 . 6/30
I am loving it! So adorable and cute! Hopefully Draco will help Hermione to deal with her issues and she will help him in return)
Thank you for writing it!
1,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »