Reviews for My Little Pony and Human: Friendship is Magic
Robocart9 chapter 1 . 3/8
I am having problems with my account so don't be surprised if I show up a a guest.
Oh and this review is for the WHOLE THING! I forgot to type out a review for the last chapter and I must say I have never felt a saddening and heart shattering / warming ending sense I read Mouse Heart (really good book!) And I would like to thank you for your hard work in making a story for other people including fans of fan fiction mlp human stories! And I would like to thank you for inspiring me further to think about attempting to make a story around a demension Hopper visiting the MLP demension! If I end up working on it I will let you know so you can have a look yourself at the work that you helped inspire!

Yours truly,
Robocart9 the Fan
Rando chapter 8 . 3/8
Wow my luck. When I want a good long story to read I get a 2 chapter one with very short chapters. But when i want a short read I get this 30 chapter one with nice healthy chapters. What's with my luck today?

Btw very good story really enjoyed it!
Venus chain chapter 30 . 3/6
were talkin' business here, dude! Bus
gamelover41592 chapter 30 . 1/30
awesome job on this chapter and good to see Joseph confess his feelings finally and the reunion was nice as well
masterart chapter 29 . 12/7/2016
oh no poor miher.
AntiVillain1 chapter 29 . 12/7/2016
Please don't let Peace, Wisdom, and Life end up as Karma Houdinis.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
And thus, the circle comes full.
SirAuruda1st chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
I've read this story for years now, and I just wanted to say... thank you. ;')
gamelover41592 chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
M was redeemed wow that was very well done :)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/9/2016
Please don't stoping writing this story take your time just keep writing with the heart your puting in to it this is the most developed My Little Pony story that I have read in a while most of these Harem stories are usually very perverted and I'm glad to see one with actual character development please keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more of your story thanks for an awesome MLP story!
SirAuruda1st chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
So... fucking... epic!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
Insanity fight here
gamelover41592 chapter 28 . 10/9/2016
well done I did not see that coming and nice backstory for M
AntiVillain1 chapter 28 . 10/9/2016
You'd think M would just go after Peace, Wisdom, and Life instead.
cadenceheart117 chapter 27 . 8/23/2016
That is AMAZING! When's the next chapter?! I must read it!