Reviews for My Little Pony and Human: Friendship is Magic
You fucking horse fuckers need to get out of here. Fucking disgrace to humanity dipshit. Screw ponies and their world, lets send a nuke at them.
Mr Black and White chapter 29 . 3/8
O...M...Goodness the last couple of chapters were intense. But none the less I enjoyed the story.

You know if this was ever a movie I would definitely audition for M he seem the kind of character I could play as.

But loved the story, shame about you maybe not making a sequel, but hey who knows.
Cheshire shadow chapter 3 . 2/18
If he mentioned rarity that’d definitely make it at spikes expense...
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 2/3
Piss off horse f***er.
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 1/17
When it said spike was riding on her back all I could think of was ferra tor(from MKX). Although I doubt twilight is that tall or that they often brutally destroy people
Doctorplague115 chapter 2 . 1/1
so far so good :)
Overcomplicator chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
"What is the difference between man and animal?" Whell, unlike the fictional charrecters in mlp, animals are severely dificient mentaly compared to humans and do not meret the same concideration. I'm not saying they do not deserve some concideration, I'm only asserting that they should not be on the same level as man. Otherwise, that was an interesting point to bring up.
PRO-DRAGON.XV-15 chapter 21 . 9/6/2017
I Did not see that one coming!
rtsrytis31 chapter 30 . 7/11/2017
will you make more
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
dude you really need to work on grammar and spelling.
Robocart9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
I am having problems with my account so don't be surprised if I show up a a guest.
Oh and this review is for the WHOLE THING! I forgot to type out a review for the last chapter and I must say I have never felt a saddening and heart shattering / warming ending sense I read Mouse Heart (really good book!) And I would like to thank you for your hard work in making a story for other people including fans of fan fiction mlp human stories! And I would like to thank you for inspiring me further to think about attempting to make a story around a demension Hopper visiting the MLP demension! If I end up working on it I will let you know so you can have a look yourself at the work that you helped inspire!

Yours truly,
Robocart9 the Fan
Rando chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
Wow my luck. When I want a good long story to read I get a 2 chapter one with very short chapters. But when i want a short read I get this 30 chapter one with nice healthy chapters. What's with my luck today?

Btw very good story really enjoyed it!
Venus chain chapter 30 . 3/6/2017
were talkin' business here, dude! Bus
Gamelover41592 chapter 30 . 1/30/2017
awesome job on this chapter and good to see Joseph confess his feelings finally and the reunion was nice as well
Blobking chapter 29 . 12/7/2016