Reviews for My Little Pony and Human: Friendship is Magic
RaclyphEvergreen chapter 22 . 9/26
*Sigh* RIP
shadowjames64 chapter 22 . 9/14
Wow this is a really good fanfiction cant wait for more

P.S. is josh going to get like a 6 pack i wonder that would be interesting on how the girls would react to that XD but anywho good luck on your next chapter
J.T chapter 21 . 9/14
Great chapter once again i hope to see even greater chapters in the future

P.S. my fav type of ice cream is mint so it was funny when RD got mint :D
J.T chapter 22 . 9/14
I have to say this is a really awesome fanfiction the story is nice your grammar is nice ( better then mine) i cant wait for chapter 22 :D.

P.S. im really hoping for josh to end up with either rainbow dash or apple jack.

P.P.S. also keep up the good work your doing amazing.

P.P.S.S. okay this was just for fun :D
Yo Shonen, uh just want to say I love this story and I can't wait for more to come. Keep it up! :)
pretty solid :)
MaskedReaper chapter 22 . 8/19
Hey, you have been a fantastic inspiration to me. I've actually started writing stories on Fimfiction. Thanks a bunches man. ;-)
AnimeKid9001 chapter 17 . 7/21
hey, sjb.I just wanted to say that you've been a big inspiration to me. Well, you, and many other fanfic writters, but still. I've been reading this story since you first posted it all those years ago, and I've sat through all the delays, and for a while, I thought something had happened to you, if you catch my drift. This story is one of the first that got me into writing, so I wanted to thank you for that. Anyways, I love this story, and I hope it goes on for a bit longer.

By the way, what social media are you on? Twitter, Instagram, Facebook?
logandial321 chapter 22 . 7/18
Awesome story man. Keep up the good work. Can you please update soon. I'd like to see what's in store for us.
Broly the Brony chapter 22 . 7/11
Great job on this story so far, man! I mean it. This is one of the most in-depth mlp fanfics I've ever read. In fact, your story has inspired me to write my own mlp fanfic. I'll let you know when the first chapter is up. As a side note, I don't know who your going to pair Joe with, but I would like to see him with Applejack.
I've been waiting a long while for this. Who's gonna get shipped with Joe next ;) ;)
Darkscar chapter 1 . 7/2
Easy... Twilight cause if you watch the Equestria Girls movie, you see my point

I have to agree with ya man... *Censored* trolls.
Oh the COMPUTER ones, sorry i thought you mean real ones in How To Train Your Dragon XD
I really like the story, but can you please reduce the hugging in it. Every chapter I read has at least 7 or 8 hugs in it.