Reviews for My Little Pony and Human: Friendship is Magic
i love your story but you got to continue or people started to think that you never gonna make a new chapter
I want to know more about Joe's adventure! Off to war! ... and pinkie HOW DID YOU SEE ME THROUGH THE SCREEN A FEW CHAPTERS AGO ?! ~
Hey dude awesome story ... shame there isn't more yet :-( still AWESOME I truly hope and wish for more soon :D
SkullRabbit775 chapter 26 . 5/22
Hello, my name is SkullRabbit775! And I am the brother of SkullCrusher550, I assure that you are an epic writer I hope you will continue this one. I assure you that you shall write this one again, please take cafe. ;) :) ;)
AntiVillain1 chapter 26 . 5/22
I'm guessing Gregory once had a certain other name we're all familiar with by now.
gamelover41592 chapter 26 . 5/22
this was a great chapter wonder how Joseph will react now that his father is in Equestria
Sharks316 chapter 26 . 5/22
Wow! Just Wow!

I really love how Joe is maturing and he is becoming the warrior like destiny has choosen for him to be.

Spike being the great little brother to him and always having his back.

Spirit I really am glad we are learning more about him and he is sharing more information about him. Its really a joy learning about him and how he is.

Also Im So EXCITED THAT GREG IS FINALLY IN EQUESTRIA! IM SO READY FOR THE BIG REUNION LOL Keep up the Great Work my friend.
dan.wilko92 chapter 25 . 4/28
Liking your story. I can sense theres going to be a confrontation between Spirit and the Man or M. (I think I know who he is. Shhhhhh!)

Just as a tiny suggestion for this suspenseful climax, you could write this final scene similar to how Han Solo confronts Kylo Ren.

Other then that, I look forward to what you have in store! :D
masterart chapter 25 . 4/4
what happen next and it 2016 april. get your butt up and write the next chapter
7-RedAndBlack-6 chapter 25 . 2/16
YEAH MY BOY IS BACK!
0.King Nothing.0 chapter 6 . 2/1
*slaps you and yells in your face* PRIMUS SUCKS!
Phoenix774 chapter 25 . 1/31
Nice chapter. Hope to read another soon.
0.King Nothing.0 chapter 2 . 1/31
Was that an intentional WWE reference or am I insane?
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 25 . 1/31
That was a very awesome chapter now Joe will do things very different and will fight for everything and his heart in love with a lot of mares. Who knows what will happen now in the future I can't wait bravo.
gamelover41592 chapter 25 . 1/31