Reviews for Dimensional Resonance
SS chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Hey, I got a DA too! silverfurexpress001
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
are you still continueing this?
Reper soul chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Reper chop* this is a good book right ?
hollow- ouch yeah it is
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
*Jumps up and down* OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB!

I Love it it love it I love it! *insane laughter*

Ultimate Hunter X chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Woah... Ive been MEGA impressed
SoLazy chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Figgin'good, I love the way you describe every detail !

The firts chapter was like an opening, it's an awesome idea !
Star Tours Traveler chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Whoa hold up a second! Rukia doesn't have Bankai in my stories! Just noticed that little detail.
Star Tours Traveler chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
An impressive first start. I'm interested already. Excellent use of Hanashiro and Neko. I also find it amusing you gave them voice actors. I would've never thought of doing that. PM me and we can discuss VAs for any of my other characters. And adding an opening credits visual is brilliant! I suck at that kinda thing or I'd do it in my stories.

One very minor criticism though, when you list the name of a song, please list the artist who sings it as well. If it's orchestral (like if it's from a soundtrack) tell us where the song comes from. (E.g. Dearly Beloved - Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack)

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of this.

KuchikiRose chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
This sounds like it's going to be good. Keep updating, I really wanna see where this goes.:)
KuchikiRose chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love how you did the first chapter! I went back and read through it a couple times just so i could picture it correctly. Nice job. :)
MewStar0013 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Ok, I don't really read cross-over Fics that much, but I gotta say, THIS STORY IS HACKIN' AWESOME, DUDE! Kenshis and Soul Reapers all the way! Update soon please! And make sure to update on 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' Heroes too, please.

This is me saying, Peace!