Reviews for Don't Cry for Me
miXiZ chapter 6 . 4/28
Oh loved the story. Great work!
Shazza chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I really liked the manner In which you told this story, giving Sam, Dean, and Jo the chance to tell the story from their own POV's. Nice job on the action scenes. I love the way you begin to revel the complicated feelings between Jo and Dean, both tender and madly sexy. Please consider writing more Dean and Jo! Thanks again.
Shazza
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I can't even count the ways I friggin LOVED this story. :D Beautifully written. The Banshee was fantastic! Eerie and awful and sad and Jo's insights into both of them were wonderful! Plus...Jo stealing a seriously steamy kiss...Guh. Love. Thanks for this lady!
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Wow...this was great! I LOVE great casefic that manages to showcase BOTH of the boys and, more importantly, highlights the bond they have. Being shown that through Jo's eyes was really a nifty twist rather than just telling us about it...and her emotional rollercoaster where Dean is concerned was so poignant, realizing that WHATEVER she might ever get to have of Dean would be nothing compared to what he shares with Sam. Great action and danger and all the emotion, too. Just Wonderful!
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I adore Jo's perspective on the hunt. Makes me wish she'd been in more episodes.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
I loved seeing Dean and Sam chase a case with Jo. We didn't get to see enough of Jo's cases.
Sammyscougar chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Well done another fantastic fic... Now Jo can say she's been pinned down by both Winchester boys and then turned around and pulled a Becky on Dean lol... What a sweet bro having a secret list of Dean's song on his Ipod... Lmao at Robert Plant being mistaken for a wailing Banshee.. Just had to youtube Evil Angel as background while I read the fight scene with Sam & the Banshee, totally awesome. Hadn't heard it before so now its on my Ipod(named Sammy) it reminds me of their other song I like Dance with the Devil.. Great to see little brother rescuing big brother for a change.. Thanks for sharing your words and songs...
stargwynn chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
holy cow this totally should be an episode! excellent job!
sam's folly chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Another good one! Loved the Jo element. I don't get why hardly anyone likes her. I thought she was cool!
Rose chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Loved it could only be made better by a short extra chapter with Sam recovering.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Finally found the time to read it xD

Well, I don't really like Jo/Dean, but I think the story is pretty cool Jo is very in character here and poor Dean! And poor Sammy! Wow! xD

I like it, dear!

Kisses

Rosetta
Ani101 chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I'm so annoyed I missed this story! Just had time to read it now, first time I've been online this week at all, and oh my God! I love Dean and Jo, I know it annoys a lot of people but I always thought they were great for each other...dare I hope for more of that this season of SPN? And Sam's fight with the banshee was really, REALLY well-written, I was right in it the whole time! And I'm so happy you used Evil Angel, that is the single best song in the world! This was a great story, I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with it!

Ani
KKBELVIS chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Awesome, fun story!

Loved Sam's playlist at the end...Bad to the Bone in paticular.

Wonderful as always, CeCe...I love how you take me away!

Karen
Madebyme chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Wow, what an awesome fic!

You did a great job with the lore, the banshee's suffering really came through. Plus I really enjoyed all the action as Sam fought her, her anger and frustration that she couldn't get to Sam was awesome as she literally threw everything at him.

And I liked what you did with Dean and Jo too. Hinting at feelings and the possibility of a future without making it a reality. Very bitter-sweet and in tune with the show while also keeping it canon.

Thanks so much for sharing, I really enjoyed the ride. Take care, Abbi
tiffaroolou chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Awesome story! Great job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »