Reviews for Tightenville
Define Me chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Please update this!
Spider's Claw chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Murphy's Law indeed... You haven't update in ages!

Hopefully you'll come back to this story, I for one greatly enjoyed it...
Lesliezin chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
I am really liking this story and am hoping to read more on it soon. Hopefully Roxanne will be okay getting so close to Metro City, especially since Hal wants her dead. Anyway hope to read more soon
Birusa chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
I hope You will update this story(
chloemcg chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I can't wait for more of this, please write more!
ladyspock7 chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
The fact that Megamind just takes off across the fields in his underwear is so in character. Just the sort of impulsive, physical reaction one would expect from him. Even though he doesn't remember who he is (yet!), this part of his personality shines through.

Reading through the chapter again, I realize I overlooked something! Roxanne remembering the split-second look of panic in Megamind's eyes on the terrible day of Metro Man's death. (One of my kids must have distracted me from that crucial moment!) I can well believe it. A moment's shock and panic that he actually did it!

I'm starting to feel anxious for Roxanne. That image of the city in flames is chilling. I can hardly wait for her to find out that the boys are alive!
OrangeAfterglow chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
wel...as things are already jinxed... nothing can possible go wrong, can it? _

Ooooooh it's all about to get real for lil blue isn't it? oh and Roxane is heading into the danger zone, I hope that is a very fast hellicopter.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
lovely story. i really like it and look farward to the next update.
Maybeawriter chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Roxanne, you idiot! Get out of there before Titan finds you! Why is she not listening to me?

Oh, right. Because she can’t actually hear me. Duh.

Oh, this should be fun. Let’s learn our life story second-hand from Mister-Goody-Two-Shoes. That’ll go well. XD

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :-)
Katie321 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
Welp, I just wanted to say that this story is ROCKIN'. I feel like everything is building up to...something. I can't wait for Murphy's law to kick in. I find you and your writing to be extremely comical (in a GOOD way!) and I love the fact that there are laughs thrown in with the serious stuff. I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Update soon, please. I am a devoted fan. :D
OhHowDelightfullyDreadful chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
WOOOOO! I'm wiggling in my chair waiting for Megamind and Minion to see eachother again. I wander if he will be freaked out by Minion, or if he'll get him memory back, or even if he recognizes Minion but doesn't know why. SOOOO EXCITED! XD
ladyspock7 chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
It's good to see Megamind back on his feet again, more or less. I liked the theory that maybe he went into sort of a hibernation, and that this, plus the fever, is what ramped up the healing process.

Time to come clean, Wayne! Well, he doesn't have much choice now, does he? I guess I can understand his determination to try to make up for bad things that happened in the past, but he really shouldn't try to 'protect' Megamind from the world.

Hmmm. It seems that Megamind might be more than a little upset to discover that he's been a villain. Ack! Now I feel sorry for Wayne.

It's interesting to see how Megamind's memory is trickling back in little unexpected ways, like he remembers that he doesn't like doctors, but can't remember why.
Dreamsinger chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Hi, Socksie! Glad to hear you got good marks on your tests!

I like the doctor character. For some reason he reminds me of Dr. McCoy from Star Trek, lol.

And now I'm really curious as to why there's no TV. Did Tighten take over the TV stations, or blow them up? Or did Megamind do it when he was evil? And where's Roxanne? Oooo, so many questions...
Maybeawriter chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Oh shoot… This is not good. Not good at all. (And I DON’T mean the quality of your writing, which is actually extremely good.)

Gah, please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
ScienceLuver117 chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Your sooo wellcome XD well, from me. And now I sit hear stewing in serious anticipation! You mustn't abandon this story. Even for shool. Though it is important. On your phone? On a train? seiously? That is tuff s*$%! You gotta be talinted with the tech. Well, I hope everthing gose as well as the last chapter for you. This is awesome SNUFF!

... well have fun with that.