Reviews for Surly Bonds of Earth
electronkid97 chapter 1 . 6/22
an interest eh? what kind of interest? Cool idea, I'm a fan of dragons myself.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss
ARSLOTHES chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Really interesting topic, hope you decide to update this again in the future
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Hey dont abandon llease
Dragonsrule18 chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Wonderful story!
TonalArchitect chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Nice!
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Yeah, it'd be hard for anyone to give up the power and freedom such a mighty form allows. And to be able to call it forth at will...that is the dream right there. I look forward to seeing how such a powered pair face the perils of the Silver Chair. Though their probably won't be much room in the underground to dragon-up for the climax, it'll still be fun to see how the road there shapes itself.

That reminds me, I haven't seen this in movie version yet. This needs remedying. Allons-y!

Keep up the great work!
Gamma Cavy chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
you did an excellent job with the speech, I have always been annoyed with the lack of consideration about what effect having been a dragon might have on him besides the character adjustment. you have done an excellent job on this too, I eagerly await to see how the story unfolds with this change.
The Imaginatrix chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Oh, how delightfully charming! I hope you can continue this, as it's a fascinating take on Eustace's story! :D
Nox Momo chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
XD adoro tu historia...siempre me imagine que Eustace seguía siendo un dragón, creo que me puse a chillar como loca cuando leí tu historia (la gente me miraba raro).
hazle un favor al mundo y continua esta historia.
Progos chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
It'll be interesting to see how the Silver Chair plays out. Eustace can hardly miss "UNDER ME" from the air, now can he? They might manage to skip the Giant Episode entirely.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
You keep on coming up with cool things I wish I'd thought of. I love the idea of Sir Eustace the (not quite) Undragoned.
Goeno chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Can I just say how much I loved this!
Fox chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Bravo! They're well in-character, and being the dragon lover that I am, I love the idea of the story. Makes me wonder what the visit to the giants will result in. Please keep writing!
Duquette7 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is excellent, cant wait for the rest.