Reviews for Dear Britain, Screw you!
APHUnitedNations chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I can never ship USUK so this was completely hilarious! Love all the historical references!

"I don't even like that stuff!" ROFL I just thought, "Hey Britain, wanna have a tea party in Boston?"

'MURICA
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Thank GOD Jefferson was there. That needs a lot of revising!

This is hilarious! And it would be so much easier to remember if we just said, "Screw You, Britain!"

Really, who needs such long and fancy words when you could put it like Alfred?

I love this! Thanks for making it! (The Break-Up letter part made me laugh so hard. USUK anyone?)
Kitsune-Ohime-Sama chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL-takes a deep breath-LOlOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOL.

Poor Thomie J. (that's what my History teacher calls him :,D). And he's wrong about "Screw You!" not becoming poplar. It's the universal insult. :,D

We're actually learning about this,so finding this is a stroke of luck. :3

*Ohime-Sama*
RussiaROCKS chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Why couldn't the original declaration of independence be like this? Seriously, it would be so much better
Violethairedfreak chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh my... It seems that you managed to sum up the major points for this event. It's funny how I'm taking AP US history at the moment and I'm currently learning about the Revolutionary War. Not only were the events accurate, but I love how you managed to intertwine Alfred into a series f historical facts. I congratulate you on a job well done. :)

-Im Yong Jones
Butterfly Ninja 14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
lol! That was hilarious! Loved it!

Great job! :3
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
My dear, dear person.

I love you.

I will never, ever, EVER again be able to see the word "independence" again without cracking a grin or falling into a fit of laughter.

*o*
Paige Shaye chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
O_O' . . . *flips out of chair laughing* This is awesome! :D I'm suddenly more excited to learn about the Declaration of Independence xD I'm most definitly faving this! Thank you! :D *hugs*
Dionnysia chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is brilliant! An awesome paraphrase of the Declaration to be sure!
NekOtaku chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I. Love. It. XD
Lazy chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I can imagine Alfred writing

"We the people...say: screw you England!

with no love Alfred f. Jones"

LOL
Hetalia.Power chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
YES! I love this! It was very well written and it showed that you know your facts. If I don't do my own take on this, I'm probably going to edit the language out of yours and show this to my Social Studies teacher... (With proper credits, of course.) This is the exact unit we're on~
Blarney-Imp chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
:3 I love this...it makes too much sense!

May I join you for your bowl of nails without milk? I'll bring the glass toast...without the toast.