Reviews for The Root of All Evil
LyraStarlight chapter 4 . 7/6
Please update !
crazyjim87 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I would like to read more of it but it hasn' been updated for 2 1/2 years. Are you planning on updating it or is ti abandoned? A notice would be nice
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Your theories on magic are interesting. When delving into fanfiction, many theories are presented. Your explanation is now a favorite of mine.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I seem to have missed the line in the summary that said this is a rewrite. I'll be reading that soon enough. I'm surprised Harry hadn't compared Rowena to Hermione. Both are quite curious and intelligent. I would be drawing mental comparisons, if I were him.

I'm glad you switched the subjects and teachers. For once, Salazar isn't the Potions Master. For once, the Founders aren't paralells of their respective Heads of House.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
If Ollivander is Merlin, are the descendants/ancestors all just variants of Merlin? Also, it sounds like you either have it planned out or took down some chapters for editing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
With that, I have to wonder how many times Harry has done this. I also wonder what his name was in the first version of this story.
bookwormtx chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Well I like the rewrite better than the first but rember a bad story can be fixed but if you Dont post anything know one will see and enjoy your writing
bookwormtx chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
OK just read other story root of all evil 15 chapters like this one better I always hated the name harry potter in to Amor something meeting with godric seemed to go smother this may be a better flowing story thanks
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Awesome! Love the idea
eeepiii chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
continueeee
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I hope you update this story.
I also hope that you finish it, eventually.
That being said, I would understand entirely if you don't and never do, due to the fact that essentially rewording an entire story would be an awful lot of work for you, especially as its one you originally wrote.
I do have a query as to how you would write out a thousand years though, considering that approximately 20 years took 135,000 words, roughly, and 15 chapters (in the original story). Massive time skips to major events? Or perhaps rough glossing over of years as they go by?
I'm still hopeful for the continuation of this story however, even if it seems like a herculean task.
Anyways, brilliant writing, and the faults in grammar are so minor that they are easily skipped over, or not noticed at all.
Bravo good chap, bravo!
Thank you for an interesting and well written story, and I hope to see more of it, and your work soon.
foggraven chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
so far pretty good, I think the story has great potential so I hope you keep it going for many more chapters in the future
Booklover0608 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This is a wonderful story and I hope you can update this sometime... It's been a year now, hasn't it?
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Are you going to keep writing this? it's an awesome story. Can't wait for more
bkasavan chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Woops, I just posted a review on the old story,
I can't wait till you get back to that point :) (I will be skimming through new chapters until then.)
I do wish you hadn't chosen to start anew, but I also recognise that my wish is of no meaning (And if I were writing I would just ignore that reviewer stating his desires over mine)

Hope to see an update soon!