Reviews for Stupid American Show
Wolfslick chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Bwahahahahahah! I liked dora in the past but i hate it now.
what chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
hahaha i hate h2o and dora and i think dora is a better quality tv show than h20. hahaha this is weird and funny
gabriel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i know that dora suck just suck no she stupid dumb and a ideot i hate her the most of my life she ask stupid words and her stupid monkey in red boots they name him boots world worst name for a monkey boots he's stupid too because boots lost his boot it went in the river so stupid dora and stupid boots went all day and it went night they found stupid monkey boot here whats stupid they went chasing that boot all day and got night just for a stupid tiny red boot IT IS THE MOST WORST CARTOOOOON THAT EVER MADE!
PandaRox chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
hahahahahahaha!
mochimochimochi32 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Haha... You just made my day. That was funny, in an ironic sort of way. It's now in my favorites!
Dihydrogen Monoxide 800 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I liked your use of symbolism. The girl's aren't like ordinary girls and can feel like monkeys in boots around regular people. I like how you said the lake is stupid. It shows how the girls have mixed feelings about water. They have to avoid and get "around" water but it's also the thing that unites them. Finally, I liked your use of foils. Rikki's aggravation towards the show really puts accent on how calm and child-like Cleo is.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! Haha great!
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 9/30/2011