Reviews for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lad?
sburne chapter 1 . 9/27
Last line...
Thanks for all the fish
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 8/30
This is awesome
GabrielBlade chapter 1 . 8/22
I'm not entirely sure whether or not you're still receiving the emails from ff when people leave reviews any more, but regardless I'd like to drop this one here and congratulate you on an amazing little piece of story that was heartwrendingly sad and amazingly awe inspiring and brilliantly uplifting all at once. I loved it, I really did, and I love the idea that there's Harry somewhere out there in the far reaches, looking for the ancestors of wizard kind.. with the voice of one Hermione Granger in his head as the "Harry, you're being an idiot" subroutine.

Amazing, again. I'm only sad I'd never read it before now!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/26
I half expected hermione to ask to come with harry,
... Sequels. I wish for them. I long for them. I *crave* them. Unfortunately, it is not to be, so all I can say is;
So long, and thanks for all the fish.
malik Nabeel chapter 1 . 4/13
great story !
you are a very gifted writer ,l
Excellent job, dear. Excellent job.
bigmac2759 chapter 1 . 3/13
Thanks for a fun story.
Kyria Greene chapter 1 . 3/4
Wonderful story! Could not stop laughing! Thanks for such a great story!
avolowolf11CC chapter 1 . 2/6
My mind is lying in many pieces all over the floor. I don't know anymore. I just don't know. That was truly great.
lukebrambles chapter 1 . 2/4
What a lovely (albeit short) story. There was something in this that some of your other stories lacked, a bit more 'magic' I suppose. Thank you for writing it.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 1 . 1/23
If this is your final fic, or at least the final one posted here, you certainly went out with a bang. This is truly phenomenal.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
if Hermione going to blame ron for 4 year, then about her in 3 year or her in 6 year
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/17/2014