Reviews for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lad?
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This was a great one shot. but it was also rather sad to me too. great job!
fanfictionfollower chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it, which is hopefully what you envisioned while writing it! Be well, Mr. Nonjon, and in the immortal words of Bill and Ted - be excellent to one another!
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I love this. Even it's not romance fanfiction, it is the one of romantic story I ever read. I love the way your portraying Harry and Hermione relationship. They perfect each other, even not in romantic way, they understanding each other. Thanks for this fascinating story
JustGeorge274 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Why is it this story makes me want to cry?
MayumiRose chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
This story really tugs at the heart strings...and it leaves so many questions behind! I would love to see a conclusion or continuation.
Endorfinator chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I played the Interstellar soundtrack near the end, think I nearly cried.
Keeper of the Fandom chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
This is quite possibly the most interesting and potential-rich story I've ever read. The concept is not new, per se, but the way you've written it is revolutionary and rich in detail without being too info-dumpy (or maybe it is and I just don't care). I like how you didn't just wrap everything up with a neat little bow; Hermione didn't just decide to leave Earth and go with Harry, she stayed behind to find her own way to the stars (which is likely the way it's SUPPOSED to be, if I'm reading that right, and that's why Harry didn't invite her along). It has my imagination running wild, and I'm likely going to think up quite a few ideas for this universe. If I get around to writing any down, do I have your permission to use these exact ideas, names, etc? Or should I make my own up?
feauxen chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I sent you a PM and it required a response, in my opinion. Nevertheless, I'll review this, to get your attention, if you still give that out.

Your works are something that fans of Harry Potter fanfiction just kind of...have to read. It's almost self-evident that they'll enjoy them, and they aren't crumby enough to be worth skipping for any simple reason. This is one of your works. So clearly I like it.

Are you annoyed yet, nonjon? I'm trying my best here, so bear with me.

Actually I'm done, don't bear with me, go back and pretend that you were bearing with me the whole time.

Your use of commas is atrocious by professional standards.

I'm done now.

And I'll never get to give a different review to this story, either. That is a bit sad, considering...

Not sad enough that I won't press post though.
russell.broad.14 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I have to admit I only read this because the summary sounded interesting, but it has made my personal top 10 of favorite fanfics and was seriously amusing. Please keep up the awesome work!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Loved it
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
great one shot here. I really like the flow the story and I it was of enjoyment to read. I do think the herm should have went with him at the End by deadly like the fact that you left it open that she can still get to him later.
eagle eye chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Lovely. Thank you for this treasure. I'll hold it in my memories fondly.
SmashHero59win chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Jesus christ... jesus christ... Mate... This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Truly. Normally I would beg for a sequel or turning this into a story, but the way you ended it was great.
Prium chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This is a beautifully written piece, which kept me enticed like a full story would, even if this is just a long One-Shot. Not sure if you'll ever come back to Fanfiction to write more beautiful pieces, but just wanted to put out there that no one will ever match your imagination and wit in writing.
Hammy86 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
The moment of great sadness when you tealize you have run out of nonjon to read :( where ever you are thank you for keeping me joyfully entertained especially with green eyes brown coat and a black comedy god speed