Reviews for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lad?
Beautiful. No other words can describe this. A shame there hasn't been any new content, I've enjoyed your work. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, Stay Classy.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/23
Wait, what ? Churchill is a man of...greatness ? Yanks have the best space program ? What nonsense is this ? You're saying the infamous "butcher of Gallipoli", man who betrayed his political allies, were too cowardly to fight the Germans and in fact wanted to join Hitler to conquer Russia...that is a man of greatness ? I know you USians are all brainwashed with whatever is in your water supply, but come on !
This fic has always haunted and inspired me. I've kept coming back to it over the years.

One of Teddy Roosevelt's lesser known speeches is "the Man with the Muck Rake," which derides cynicism and lack of faith. While the speech was intended as a stalwart of conservatism and urge to belief in family, country, and religion, I've always taken it as a defense of romancism. Dare to dream, reach for the impossible, and always keep striving upward. That sort of thing.

The fic resonates with a very similar feeling. 'Tis rare in our modern culture to keep dreaming of the better tomorrow, and to temper the arrogance of human knowledge with the wonders of things to come.

Thanks for writing.
KSpringer chapter 1 . 8/6
I have to say: I read this many years ago and liked it then. Having re-read it today, I find that I not only like it but I love it!
I'm certain there are a LOT of really good fics out there - but I'm not finding them lately. I'm re-reading many of my favs again ... and again ... and I continue to do so until I find new good stuff.

Thank you for your time and talent - and I'm marking this as a fav!
subra92 chapter 1 . 4/18
great story it drew me into their world.
thank you.
Cathy-Ann chapter 1 . 4/1
great short story. maybe Harry PotterThe Atlanteans could become a multi book/story item
suziq968 chapter 1 . 2/27
This was too much fun. Thanks.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 2/8
Great one shot. I really liked the haiku.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 1/19
I rather liked this even if I feel so sad for Harry that despite his achievements, he's alone.

Good stuff!
andyjhorton chapter 1 . 1/8
very enjoyable super harry
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I loved your fic! Especially the ending from Hermione's point of view was nice to read!
Brenden chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
goodwork
nonjon fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
NONJON WE ALL LOVE AND MISSSS UUUUUU! PLS COME BACK TO FANFICTION OR TELL US WHAT UR WRITING NOWADAYS! DONT MAKE UR FANS CRY!
I WANT MY NONJON BACK!