Reviews for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lad?
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/26
great one shot here. I really like the flow the story and I it was of enjoyment to read. I do think the herm should have went with him at the End by deadly like the fact that you left it open that she can still get to him later.
eagle eye chapter 1 . 2/13
Lovely. Thank you for this treasure. I'll hold it in my memories fondly.
SmashHero59win chapter 1 . 1/24
Jesus christ... jesus christ... Mate... This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Truly. Normally I would beg for a sequel or turning this into a story, but the way you ended it was great.
Prium chapter 1 . 1/3
This is a beautifully written piece, which kept me enticed like a full story would, even if this is just a long One-Shot. Not sure if you'll ever come back to Fanfiction to write more beautiful pieces, but just wanted to put out there that no one will ever match your imagination and wit in writing.
Hammy86 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
The moment of great sadness when you tealize you have run out of nonjon to read :( where ever you are thank you for keeping me joyfully entertained especially with green eyes brown coat and a black comedy god speed
taxzombie chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
The last bit, with all the magical beings coming out to look up at the Dog Star, no pun intended was magical.

Loved the haiku. Me thinks that should me on the dashboard of every vehicle driven by a guy.

Seriously a delightful and as always with your works, well written tale. Thank you for sharing it and for adding a little bit of magic into this day.
The Lady Rogue chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
FANTASTIC.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Great ride! Loved it!
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I have to say that I'm truly sad that you have decided not to grace us with your brialliance any more. But, I find that going back and re-reading your stories still brings a big smile to my face and I will continue to enjoy your works for as long as they stay here on . Till next time, my your life be filled with happiness and Love.

Respectfully,
James
K chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Beautiful. No other words can describe this. A shame there hasn't been any new content, I've enjoyed your work. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, Stay Classy.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Wait, what ? Churchill is a man of...greatness ? Yanks have the best space program ? What nonsense is this ? You're saying the infamous "butcher of Gallipoli", man who betrayed his political allies, were too cowardly to fight the Germans and in fact wanted to join Hitler to conquer Russia...that is a man of greatness ? I know you USians are all brainwashed with whatever is in your water supply, but come on !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This fic has always haunted and inspired me. I've kept coming back to it over the years.

One of Teddy Roosevelt's lesser known speeches is "the Man with the Muck Rake," which derides cynicism and lack of faith. While the speech was intended as a stalwart of conservatism and urge to belief in family, country, and religion, I've always taken it as a defense of romancism. Dare to dream, reach for the impossible, and always keep striving upward. That sort of thing.

The fic resonates with a very similar feeling. 'Tis rare in our modern culture to keep dreaming of the better tomorrow, and to temper the arrogance of human knowledge with the wonders of things to come.

Thanks for writing.
KSpringer chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I have to say: I read this many years ago and liked it then. Having re-read it today, I find that I not only like it but I love it!
I'm certain there are a LOT of really good fics out there - but I'm not finding them lately. I'm re-reading many of my favs again ... and again ... and I continue to do so until I find new good stuff.

Thank you for your time and talent - and I'm marking this as a fav!
subra92 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
great story it drew me into their world.
thank you.