Reviews for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lad?
Monster King chapter 1 . 9/30
Great story.
WillItWork chapter 1 . 9/28
This was a cute little one-shot! Normally I don't like angry post-Potter stories, but this is built out very well, and in a consistent and believable manner.

Thanks for sharing!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/28
I really like the discovery, friendship and adventure. I'm a little sad that Harry felt like he had to go into the unknown on his own (more or less). I don't quite have Hermione's new confidence that she'll be seeing him again. However, I can see her calling to Stoner!Moe or Stoner!Curly to get to "my place."
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 7/23
Great story
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 3/8
This was amazing
Al Bundy chapter 1 . 2/28
You will probably not read this since I don't know if you check your reviews anymore, but I still have to say that you are a great writer and this story(likely lad) was fun. Just very entertaining and fun. Well written and fun. Did I mention fun? I'm going to have to favorite author you in the unlikely event that you write or update your stories. Again, great writing. By the by, I love the haiku.

Al Bundy
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
This was a great one shot. but it was also rather sad to me too. great job!
fanfictionfollower chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it, which is hopefully what you envisioned while writing it! Be well, Mr. Nonjon, and in the immortal words of Bill and Ted - be excellent to one another!
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I love this. Even it's not romance fanfiction, it is the one of romantic story I ever read. I love the way your portraying Harry and Hermione relationship. They perfect each other, even not in romantic way, they understanding each other. Thanks for this fascinating story
JustGeorge274 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Why is it this story makes me want to cry?
MayumiRose chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
This story really tugs at the heart strings...and it leaves so many questions behind! I would love to see a conclusion or continuation.
Endorfinator chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I played the Interstellar soundtrack near the end, think I nearly cried.
Keeper of the Fandom chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
This is quite possibly the most interesting and potential-rich story I've ever read. The concept is not new, per se, but the way you've written it is revolutionary and rich in detail without being too info-dumpy (or maybe it is and I just don't care). I like how you didn't just wrap everything up with a neat little bow; Hermione didn't just decide to leave Earth and go with Harry, she stayed behind to find her own way to the stars (which is likely the way it's SUPPOSED to be, if I'm reading that right, and that's why Harry didn't invite her along). It has my imagination running wild, and I'm likely going to think up quite a few ideas for this universe. If I get around to writing any down, do I have your permission to use these exact ideas, names, etc? Or should I make my own up?
feauxen chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I sent you a PM and it required a response, in my opinion. Nevertheless, I'll review this, to get your attention, if you still give that out.

Your works are something that fans of Harry Potter fanfiction just kind of...have to read. It's almost self-evident that they'll enjoy them, and they aren't crumby enough to be worth skipping for any simple reason. This is one of your works. So clearly I like it.

Are you annoyed yet, nonjon? I'm trying my best here, so bear with me.

Actually I'm done, don't bear with me, go back and pretend that you were bearing with me the whole time.

Your use of commas is atrocious by professional standards.

I'm done now.

And I'll never get to give a different review to this story, either. That is a bit sad, considering...

Not sad enough that I won't press post though.
russell.broad.14 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I have to admit I only read this because the summary sounded interesting, but it has made my personal top 10 of favorite fanfics and was seriously amusing. Please keep up the awesome work!