Reviews for Moments
nelliesbones chapter 50 . 4/20
You wrote a moment, a moment!

I remember inhaling those during the peak time of my obsession, and while the urgency in my reading is gone, the warmth and gratitude remain. I love and cherish Brennan and Booth, and as always, you've captured their very essence. They're family now, in every sense of the world.

You're right, it's been a privilege.
luckywynner86 chapter 50 . 4/20
Awe, I love this.
Felinxx chapter 50 . 4/20
Just two words: beautiful ending.

But does that mean you're not going to write stories about Bones anymore? :(
SparklingStar25 chapter 49 . 4/19
This one...! Omg... I adore your oneshots but this was one of your best! Thank you so much for writing this and that too so beautifully! Miss Sweets xo
Beautiifuulll so well done
conservativegirl chapter 50 . 4/3
These are incredible! I've just read them all in the last few days and all I can say is I wish there were 500 not 50. I'm a late comer to this show but I love it so much and these little moments are everything. Some of my favorites are the bedtime story and the one from Hannah's POV in the airport. Stunning job depicting these lovely people :)
wentzer chapter 50 . 4/2
Happy to see you write a story in honor of the finale. While faitrly new to fan fiction, i've savored Bones for years. I have also thoroughly enjoyed your stories.
J chapter 50 . 3/31
Thank you for finishing this story in the best way. I've been still "grieving", always with a smile because they made my heart feel so full of love with that finale, but you made it even better. It almost ended, but it didn't. And life keeps going in the best way I could think for them, for the next 30, 40, 50 years. Thank you so much
GalaxieGurl chapter 24 . 4/1
I never thought about using this as a writing topic, but it makes infinite sense that Brennan and Hodgins would take advantage of this opportunity to gain final closure, which they surely need from time to time, to close that horrid door of memory on the past. Well done!
nertooold54 chapter 50 . 4/1
The finale was so good. I like your vision of the future.
gatewatcher chapter 50 . 3/31
These are absolutely awesome and wonderful. Some made me laugh and others made me want to cry. Well done! :)
mendenbar chapter 50 . 3/31
A nice and fitting epilogue to a great series that we will greatly miss. At least they left us dreaming room for someday.
Poppyblue5 chapter 50 . 3/31
A lovely extension to the finale. I thought it was a wonderful episode and I will miss this show so much.
GalaxieGurl chapter 21 . 3/31
Hadley? You must've written this really early in the series. Great story but a bit distracting after all the time of hearing their child called by her Grandmother's name.
554Laura chapter 50 . 3/31
a lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »