Reviews for Moments
mayrapatkitty chapter 49 . 1/22
Perfect, perfect! I loved each piece of this! Thank you so much!
ThatGeekyTheatreGirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
I came here looking for something new to read and I was not disappointed! I got to Chapter 9 and I found the story I've been trying to find for weeks! It's now marked in my favourites so I can come back and read it again whenever I want!
Sylvia Hill chapter 26 . 3/23/2015
This is definitely the one scene that should have been in the episode, the missing piece. Love it. You hit the nail on the head!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 49 . 2/2/2015
Oh my gosh, this one really hit me in the gut. I miss Sweets. He would've been a really great dad.
timesquaretang chapter 49 . 10/13/2014
Oh my gosh I love this chapter SO much! Would you, could you, pretty please with a cherry on top, do a follow-up chapter for this "moment"? I think it would be great to read. Thank you for posting!
thorteso chapter 49 . 10/12/2014
Love this. I always thought the Sweets/Christine relationship was adorable. I have a lot of those "uncles and aunts" in my life and I can't imagine being without them! Great little detail with the tootsie toll too.

Glad to see you writing and posting!
absolutefaith chapter 49 . 10/11/2014
Just a sweet little story that filled my heart with love.

Bye now!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 49 . 10/8/2014
i like it :)
jenlovesbones chapter 49 . 10/6/2014
The last line still slays me.

"Ready to be tucked in, one last time, by her Uncle Sweets."

Gutted. Nicely done,
tantemary chapter 49 . 10/6/2014
Very lovely and yes, it brought tears to my eyes!
julieann.l.wilson chapter 49 . 10/5/2014
OMG .. That made me cry.. Was a great chapter
Caprigirl60 chapter 49 . 10/5/2014
That was lovely and made me smile through misty eyes.
Ciza chapter 49 . 10/5/2014
awww, very beautiful story, I bet Christine is gonna have a good time reading it :)
penandra chapter 49 . 10/5/2014
I really wish FanFic had a Hanoi's alert! What a beautiful story about Uncle Sweets, the baby duck. Sad that TPTB felt it necessary to kill off the character and not have the option of bringing him back, but love what you've done with his memory. Thank you for this.
Athena chapter 49 . 10/4/2014
I have been watching Bones since the Pilot, and even though I did not like the character Sweets [due to the character's impact and/or interference with B&B dynamic] the death of Sweets has, I must admit, been sad.
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »