Reviews for Almost but Not Quite Really
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Interesting story so far
I look forward to seeing what happens next
Kudos
Blade
MayaTheGreatish chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
You. You are wonderful. What I don't understand is why this hasn't been updated in centuries, when clearly it must be.
lazor chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
i love this! i like "noah" and the entire family dynamic. everything rocks!
intensewhatever chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! I loved it! I wish their was more! :)
kaiiju chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
You write Puck POV insanely well, I have to say. Your characterization is also pretty dang amazing, too. Actually, you write insanely well in general. Thanks so much for sharing!
falseproffitt chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
oh come on please update it was just about to get good hell i will help if you want
Leigh UK chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
I really love this story! Giving both pov's and giving Noah's back story so beautifully...please finish this. Let them have their wknd. Let us see if they really do last. Wonderfully written. I really hope you finish this.
kuriqa chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
-sputters- wha bu tha... how can you end it like that? thats like... leaving it off in the middle of a sentence or something!

i really liked this one, i like the slightly au of it and i laughed several times. great job

K
Taraisfluffy chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
LOVE!

"I vote no more Lucky Charms for Sarah, clearly there is LSD in there." hahaha

you write the best Puck/Sarah...so jealous :)

pls write some more...like 5 years in the future sequel
alaison chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I love this story. It is a original idea that I haven't read yet. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you have fun writing.
Rainbow Engel chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Yay! Now all we need is a wedding.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
i love it so far! I can't wait for more!
A City of Paper Buildings chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
This story is amazing and wonderful and I just want to wrap myself in it like a warm, fuzzy blanket, because seriously? Epic. I can't wait for more!
ekko230 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011