Reviews for Harvest
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 4/12
Beautiful. Im having a hard time trying not to cry.
Masterix chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
A truly Beautiful story.
RexNihil chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Knowing what I know of the Geth, and the cause of the Morning War...this is absolutely fucking heartbreaking.
StarSerpent chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
That was fucking beautiful.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I found this story on TV Tropes. it has the link to your post of this story on
From that I assumed that this story wasn't posted anywhere else. Just to make sure I checked here and on Archive of Our Own. I would have posted it giving you full credit for it of course because I think every Mass Effect fan should read this story.
Quincy80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I can see the quarians returning here in the aftermath of ME3.
They would see this place, kept almost as a shrine for 300 years and then break down once they see the two pictures.
J.Marchman chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful..
A friend chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wish I could say something. Anything, but I can't. I can't because everything that needed to be said was already implied in this amazing piece of work. Never once I stood awake in the night thinking about a particular thing, but your tragic swan song has gotten the best of me. Everything left to me (to us, all) is the idea of such a perfect characterization that not even the top-of-the-line writers in Biowere managed to accomplish. I salute you now, dear friend of mine, as I bid you a farewell and a good night.
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Lovely. Very lovely.
Not much I can say. The feels are too strong. Good job.
champion of the little people chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Type your review here...This is honestly one of the most touching stories I have ever read on the site.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
A touching story. Friendship is possible, no matter what.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
What a pretty picture you write.
flan bridge chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Beautifully tragic.
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This made me sad... For some reason... Like, I'm seriously a bit teary eyed...
kaazmiz chapter 1 . 5/23/2013