Reviews for Harvest
StarSerpent chapter 1 . 11h ago
That was fucking beautiful.
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 1 . 2/9
I found this story on TV Tropes. it has the link to your post of this story on
From that I assumed that this story wasn't posted anywhere else. Just to make sure I checked here and on Archive of Our Own. I would have posted it giving you full credit for it of course because I think every Mass Effect fan should read this story.
Quincy80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I can see the quarians returning here in the aftermath of ME3.
They would see this place, kept almost as a shrine for 300 years and then break down once they see the two pictures.
J.Marchman chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful..
A friend chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wish I could say something. Anything, but I can't. I can't because everything that needed to be said was already implied in this amazing piece of work. Never once I stood awake in the night thinking about a particular thing, but your tragic swan song has gotten the best of me. Everything left to me (to us, all) is the idea of such a perfect characterization that not even the top-of-the-line writers in Biowere managed to accomplish. I salute you now, dear friend of mine, as I bid you a farewell and a good night.
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Lovely. Very lovely.
Not much I can say. The feels are too strong. Good job.
champion of the little people chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Type your review here...This is honestly one of the most touching stories I have ever read on the site.
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
A touching story. Friendship is possible, no matter what.
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
What a pretty picture you write.
flan bridge chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Beautifully tragic.
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This made me sad... For some reason... Like, I'm seriously a bit teary eyed...
kaazmiz chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Touching.
UNSC ODST chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
It's nice to see the geth in a positive light prior/during the Morning War, it shows the geth's sentimentality towards their creators and how they aren't the monsters the quarians made them out to be. I was so happy to see during ME3 the true events during the Morning War and how some quarians stood up for them.
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Heartbreakingly touching. It was so when I read it on SB, and it remains moving even as I reread it again. Nothing more needs to be said. ;.;
Ethan chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Amazing! I loved it :)
Geth do have souls ;)

Great job, hope to see more of this.