Reviews for Knight in Black Armour
love it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Cute
laumirot chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I love it! thank for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Wonderful story! Loved every bit! Also, pretty sure "martion"manswife wouldn't know the end of a story if it hit her in the face - considering she can't even spell martian correctly, one shouldn't be too surprised. Not making her favorites list is no great loss :-P
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
(I meant O'Connell in my previous comment ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Disgusting piece of shit...
MaryBridi chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
SEQUEL!
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
ok, this is the second of your writings, that is INCOMPLETE. I had hoped that this would be one I would enjoy and I did, right up to the point where you left me hanging.

You might think on completing a story, instead of leaving things open.. a date, and plans for the future are great, but really what happens next? You have not tied up the loose ends and to be frank it is the reason, that although I have read 2 of your stories, I did not add you "to the list" Which is my favorite list.

It is huge these days, but I do not add stories that irritate me, and I do not add incomplete stories either.

I hope that I might find a complete story on your list, you write a good story, but I would really like to read one that is actually complete.
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
What a lovely story with great writing!
jennlove2779 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Loved this story!
arctic-kat chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love this story! so sweet and well-balanced.. Just perfectly brewed :) thank you!
BellaTallin chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
This was lovely, funny, and hot. Well done!
Anna Alexis chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
This was fantastic! Loved it!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Oh! this was beautiful, and hot, and funny, and everything it's supposed to be.
Thanks for sharing it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Delightful! "I like the idea of you being in my lab all day and my bed all night." Squee!