Reviews for Knight in Black Armour
robituputup chapter 4 . 1/30
Absolutely lovely! Is there a follow-up? :) Thank you for the great reading piece!
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
A very beautiful story! I loved and enjoyed it thoroughly .
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Okay, you are changing my mind about a Hermione/Severus relationship. I still don't like him much except for that voice. Oh that voice, send shivers down my spine.
CrazySlytherin chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
love it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
laumirot chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I love it! thank for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Wonderful story! Loved every bit! Also, pretty sure "martion"manswife wouldn't know the end of a story if it hit her in the face - considering she can't even spell martian correctly, one shouldn't be too surprised. Not making her favorites list is no great loss :-P
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
(I meant O'Connell in my previous comment ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Disgusting piece of shit...
MaryBridi chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
ok, this is the second of your writings, that is INCOMPLETE. I had hoped that this would be one I would enjoy and I did, right up to the point where you left me hanging.

You might think on completing a story, instead of leaving things open.. a date, and plans for the future are great, but really what happens next? You have not tied up the loose ends and to be frank it is the reason, that although I have read 2 of your stories, I did not add you "to the list" Which is my favorite list.

It is huge these days, but I do not add stories that irritate me, and I do not add incomplete stories either.

I hope that I might find a complete story on your list, you write a good story, but I would really like to read one that is actually complete.
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
What a lovely story with great writing!
jennlove2779 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Loved this story!
arctic-kat chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love this story! so sweet and well-balanced.. Just perfectly brewed :) thank you!