Reviews for Knight in Black Armour
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 5/7
ok, this is the second of your writings, that is INCOMPLETE. I had hoped that this would be one I would enjoy and I did, right up to the point where you left me hanging.

You might think on completing a story, instead of leaving things open.. a date, and plans for the future are great, but really what happens next? You have not tied up the loose ends and to be frank it is the reason, that although I have read 2 of your stories, I did not add you "to the list" Which is my favorite list.

It is huge these days, but I do not add stories that irritate me, and I do not add incomplete stories either.

I hope that I might find a complete story on your list, you write a good story, but I would really like to read one that is actually complete.
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 4/11
What a lovely story with great writing!
jennlove2779 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Loved this story!
arctic-kat chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love this story! so sweet and well-balanced.. Just perfectly brewed :) thank you!
BellaTallin chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
This was lovely, funny, and hot. Well done!
Ima Braxton chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
This was fantastic! Loved it!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Oh! this was beautiful, and hot, and funny, and everything it's supposed to be.
Thanks for sharing it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Delightful! "I like the idea of you being in my lab all day and my bed all night." Squee!
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Super yummy!
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Wonderful banter, great chapter.
Augustmoon99 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This was sooo much fun to read. Thank you so much for sharing it. Please never apologize for extending a story. I love a good plot and one must give into plot bunnies. They are vicious when ignored. Looking forward to seeing what else you write.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
What a great story!
Katzenpfote chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Love this
angel897 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
loved it
elena chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Absolutely brilliant. Lovely balance, great spelling, no obvious grammar errors. Short but very very deep. The way hg discovered facets of ss helped a great deal with the depth. Never read it described that way before so very happu with it. Overall a great joy to read. Thank you.