Reviews for The Consultant
BowtiesAreCool456 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
I am suspecting a correlation between Cindy Evans/Chris Evans and Jennifer Watson/John Watson. SuperAvengeLock?
Tess Lucetram chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Ahhh! Sam sniffed the ink for demon blood! (Falls dead on the floor from asphyxiation by howling laughter.)
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
The goat thing maybe a certain other angel was listening in on the conversation and decided to at some later point to turn Dean into a goat? A Dean!Goat would be really funny...I don't think his food tastes would change too much...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
The corporate incantation and what fallowed in the chapter are officialy one of my favorite moments.

"I don't feel very Cupidic after that," confessed Dean. "I do feel like I want to go out and find people with briefcases and expensive sunglasses and bluetooth things in their ears and hit them repeatedly with a rock until their skulls smash and their brains leak out, but not so angelic..."
Storm.Gazer chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Awe-fucking-some!1
TheBlueOrleans chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I just realized I had not reviewed this chapter yet (that I am aware of). With your permission I will print out that concentrated diarrheal burst of management-speak and tape it to my office wall, to remember what we are fighting against.

If at some point you disapprove of my doing so, please inform me and I will remove it from said wall and destroy the copy.
Ficanicbasket chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I think I love this fic. "Lupicidal"? Ballet references? The Cupid? Yeah, I love it. I'm sorry I don't have that much constructive to say, other than it's well-written and highly entertaining.

Your husband, with his Terry Pratchett reference, also sounds wonderful and highly entertaining.
ccase13 chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
Dear Lampito, You should stop worrying about Bobby's house and start worrying about Bobby! That Gamble woman must be stopped.

The Jimiverse must remain the main Supernatural universe. I'm sure you can write a very repentant Castiel back from the black ooze to return the timeline to Jimi while becoming a better leader for Heaven.

Bobby's counting on you.
Falling Sora chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
Loved this story! But where can I get these pants?
knivespast chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
Well done, Leahelisabeth!
Extraho606 chapter 17 . 11/5/2011
eh, thats soo cute - and funny xx
Steelhorse67 chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
This so far silent denzien lurker/lampito fanfic stalker bravely takes her firststeps and registers just so she can give finally give her fave author the adoration she craves and fully deserves! Ive been reading all your fics in order and now I'm signed up I will work my way back through and review coz they are all bril but this one had me laughing and smiling so much, so many funny images, actions and lines. Think I particularly enjoyed cass and sam competing over deans pants!
Somilge chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
Loved that the gag with Dean's pants actually ended up being a crucial part of the plot, and his report was hilarious. Really enjoyed this - it was brilliant to the end!
Somilge chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
It's actually quite interesting to look at Dean and Sam's (and Cas') relationship through the eyes of an animal lover. I also don't blame Sylvia, as Sam can be such a cutie, but Dean's unique approach to damage control is even more amusing to picture. Great chapter.
Somilge chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Sam's a groper - who knew? And trust Dean to make a high-powered bow that can hit angels. This chapter made me smile on my lunch break (but now I must return to work - boo).