Reviews for Naruto and the Unconventional Sealing
Tepheris chapter 13 . 4/27
This story is criminaly underrated. You manage to bring Pratchet's literary comedy gold into the world of Naruto. There was more than one point in the story where I thought to myself "Yeah, I could totally see Terry Pratchet writing this."
all powerful uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/7
Why did u make it seem like all Kushina ever did was use her chains and sealing she had kenjutsu and a lot of ninjutsu
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Well, Naruto life will be way better I guess.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh well, this will totally derail Naruto.
Eisenstein chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Heh, when Zabuza is good he _is_ *good*.
The bit about being "smarter than the most feared Kage in all the nations" was *brilliant*.
And his final walk with Death at his side was a small, but epic scene.

To me that is the main saving grace of the endlessly repeated Wave arc - almost every time we readers get a slightly new presentation not only for Zabuza und Haku, but also for our main characters of Team 7 (or whoever the stars are *that* time).
Good or evil, male or female, sole antagonists or with new, original assistance, dead or alive afterwards and all the other possibilities and variants...
loretta537 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next
AfterLyfe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Just saying, I just finished reading this whole story and i really really really love it! I hope and pray that you continue it and i look forward to when that happens!
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
DEATH SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS.
uzumaki54 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Do you plan on updating this
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
wow interesting first chapter like the whole shinigami twist so its death who is summoned instead
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Very nice fic. I can't wait to see how Haku takes to his new life on Konoha. Could Naruto get a smaller version of The Luggage? Or at the very least can we see Sasuke fight The Luggage and lose?
Reclusive Dork chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Terry Pratchet Rules!
Faldorion chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Great story but personaly i dont like the Sakura x Haku paaring.
Please dont go too much in the pairings, such things ruin stories sometimes really badly beacuse if you increase the amount of char to develop the story progress slows down to much and the story gets boring.
mndstjohn chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Good story!
god of all chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story