Reviews for Naruto and the Unconventional Sealing
Wise.sarachi chapter 13 . 7/25
I will wait...for update and death.
Wise.sarachi chapter 4 . 7/25
Wise.sarachi chapter 2 . 7/25
Man. I miss discworld story.
Wise.sarachi chapter 3 . 7/25
I love you death. You are awesome.
Tepheris chapter 13 . 4/27
This story is criminaly underrated. You manage to bring Pratchet's literary comedy gold into the world of Naruto. There was more than one point in the story where I thought to myself "Yeah, I could totally see Terry Pratchet writing this."
all powerful uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/7
Why did u make it seem like all Kushina ever did was use her chains and sealing she had kenjutsu and a lot of ninjutsu
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Well, Naruto life will be way better I guess.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Oh well, this will totally derail Naruto.
Eisenstein chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Heh, when Zabuza is good he _is_ *good*.
The bit about being "smarter than the most feared Kage in all the nations" was *brilliant*.
And his final walk with Death at his side was a small, but epic scene.

To me that is the main saving grace of the endlessly repeated Wave arc - almost every time we readers get a slightly new presentation not only for Zabuza und Haku, but also for our main characters of Team 7 (or whoever the stars are *that* time).
Good or evil, male or female, sole antagonists or with new, original assistance, dead or alive afterwards and all the other possibilities and variants...
loretta537 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next
AfterLyfe chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Just saying, I just finished reading this whole story and i really really really love it! I hope and pray that you continue it and i look forward to when that happens!
Hypnosis Writer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
uzumaki54 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Do you plan on updating this
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
wow interesting first chapter like the whole shinigami twist so its death who is summoned instead
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Very nice fic. I can't wait to see how Haku takes to his new life on Konoha. Could Naruto get a smaller version of The Luggage? Or at the very least can we see Sasuke fight The Luggage and lose?