Reviews for Hide and Seek
MoonlightWriter101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I don't see any indication that either is out of character. I loved how you portrayed Setsuna - broken, hesitate, mysterious, angsty. And, Minako seems just as curious, bold, friendly, and mature as always.

Oh, and the Chibiusa moment. How funny!

Thanks for the piece of pie. I naturally devoured it xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Given that I'm a Mina/Rei fan, I have to congratulate you for somehow making me love this pairing too now! Great writing, and the way you wrote the characters is amazing.
moonpower02 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really liked this story. It was very cute and funny. Great work and I can't wait to see what you do next.
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I really hate this pairing.

...which doesn't explain how you managed to turn me into an addict. *le sigh*

In all seriousness, though, well done. I love your Mina/Sets portrayal.

Will you be returning to InuYasha anytime soon? I adore those stories as well.
PrincessSerenity101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was a cute story :) Setsuna/Minako fics don't get that much love, so I really enjoyed this one!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
YES! I missed finding awesome fics with this amazing coupling! There was some drama, but it adds depth to their relationship and I love how they both just took a chance!

Thank you for this.
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Haha I thought it was cute.

Granted Mina/Sets isn't my favorite pairing for Mina anymore but I still can't help but love them, and even with a little angst I found it very sweet.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
0.o AHAHAHHAAAA! *cries* I think I laughed too hard. . . *snicker* Yup, you were right. Started out as fluff, I laughed at practically every sentence, until the DRAMA started! *grin* And then it got even more intense. I loved the whole thing, up to the start and very last hilarious lines. *sobs for joy* And Setsuna even got Minako's virginity! XD This fic had everything, thanks so much for sharing.
RavenChristina chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wonderful! I really enjoyed where their relationship is going, and I adore your Setsuna.
Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
A beautiful segment as usual. I was yearning for a good Setuna/minako fic and you never seem to let me down. :D
angel prototype chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Good to see you back, and with a cute one _
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Cool. Excellent
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I've always admired how you could make these two as a couple and make it flow so naturally. However long time might pass between you writing it still makes me enjoy reading it! You've still got it! ;)
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Yay! _ I love me some MinaSets fluff! Especially when they're in the closet together. :D
Smiling Snape chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
kinda sounds strange anyone would refer Setsuna as "sets-chan" considering her stature and powers. But an overall nice, cute fic!