Reviews for slower, slower
The First Architect chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (you get two happy birthdays because I completely in your debt for writing these stories. I would give you virtual cake and balloons if I could.)

Anyways, that flashback was some heartbreaking stuff. Seriously, I don't think I like Joey Daniels that much. I mean, I understand his actions, I guess, but man oh man was that harsh.

But how cute is dad Dean? Honestly, he's just plain awesome. And I love love love what you've done with his relationship with Ruby. Slowly but surely forming something between them. And I totally want to find out what happened "that night". I wonder if it was more than Ruby showing him Piper...

But that chapter wasn't so bad! At least, I don't think it was that bad/angst. So is there something else to come? Or am I just getting to the point where I can absorb your dark stuff and somehow find the good in it? and what bad news is Dean delivering? Something probably had to happen at the dance class.

Gosh I can't wait! But, you know, I will :)

groovinontheinside chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Love it! Pls update soon!
Ghostrider chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Okay, if we follow the mythology of the show, ghosts are either held here by their bones or something of theirs that holds a piece of them. Since Piper's mom's body was cremated, it would make sense that the foreshadowing with the necklace has something to do with it. That is, if the ghost is her mom.

I have to agree with Dean, Taylor Swift? I don't even know who that is and already I cringe. Avril I can stand a bit, at least her first few songs. But then, my musical tastes run the gamut from classical to electronic.

Piper is pure spunk and can dish it out beautifully. Tree, anyone? As for the guilty look between Dean and Ruby, I think that it has to do with her being totally smitten with him when he was with her sister and maybe, just maybe, she tried to come on to him at one point. Maybe even very shortly before all the badness began.
Duffster21 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
oh my god i love piper

is it weird that i kinda see myself in her

well except the love of justin timberlake and stuffed animals

i sorta grew out of that when i was ten... i think

my family might have different opinions about that but they don't matter... at least not to me anyway

so yeah i loved it

completely in love

ok since ill just go off topic if i continue on this sorta monologue thing im just gonna shut up now

Duffster
The First Architect chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
"She's like a female Clark Kent." Hahah, that put a smile on my face. He would so think that.

And the feelings Dean has towards Sam and Ruby's relationship is so jealousy. He just doesn't want to admit it yet :)

And who is this ghost? Could it really be the mom? Or no, that can't be it because why would you make Piper ask the question and bring it to our attention? No, that's too easy. Or is it?...

And and, oh no, clearly Joey Daniels does NOT like Dean. Which is pretty much how it goes with Dean Winchester, right? Moms think he's hot and Fathers think he's going to steal their daughters. Well, I guess there is room to hate him lol

Anyways, update soon! I'm excited for more of this Dean/Ruby friend-relationship.

daisymeadowss chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Well, this chapter was incredible! :)

I love the suspense & can't wait to see what's going on.

Sorry for such a short review, but I gotta run now. All in all, I just wanted to say that I love this so far, and I'm excited to see more.

Love,

Kathy
Ghostrider chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Oookay, that was creepy. It looks to me like Piper's mom is back on the scene. Either that, or it's someone who he killed or was killed because of him.

Piper's welcome home to Daddy Dean was awesome!

Dean, boyo, you need to pipe down. The man is angry at you and holds you responsible for the death of one of his children. Not to mention he used to 'hunt'. *gives the idjit a 'Gibbs' slap*
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Another amazing story!

I want it to be known that you made me sob my eyes out at the Cheyenne part and when Dean was talking about school and how he gave it all up for Sammy. I swear, ever time I read "He spent years trying to forget about everything he almost had for that minute and a half." I start to cry because it's just so heartfelt and heartbreaking. (crying as we speak, : ( )

This was amazing and I can't wait to see how Ruby and Piper fit into all of this!

Hope you update soon!

- kathey
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Okay, didn't see that one coming.

Ruby, going from really liking Dean to hating his guts after his actions cause the dead of her big sister.

Sam knowing all about Dean's child.

Ruby being a demon or not and if she's a demon, said demon not being the normal run of the mill type, but actually feeling what Ruby feels and probably even letting her be in charge, while also taking care of her family.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I'm looking forward to more.
The First Architect chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I'm in love.

Seriously, curse you for making me feel this way about a damn story! I'm going to be sitting at this computer all week, and next week, and the week after that waiting for update alerts.

But anyways, Ruby (demon? Or no?) is awesome, as always. And I am super interested in meeting Piper and the trouble? she's in. So don't keep me (and us) waiting :)

25 | « Prev Page 1 2