Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wolves of the Nevernever
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 7/4
Remus made such a big deal about Harry's potential Boggart taken Voldemort's form, but according to Rowling's comments about the Lego series of HP games 90% of the school's Boggart...was Voldemort.
ILoveSports chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
can you please post another A/N telling the people who love this story who adopted this story.
Yorkstir chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Luna Lovegood...her mindset is perfect for it and is a natural born seer which is extremely useful, plus, if anyone and I even mean albus fucking dumbass tries to read her mind for even a second...they would need about 10 headache potion straight afterwards
J.T.P2013 chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Has anyone adopted this story? & when will you update your other story
knarf.il chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Ditching Ron is definitely one of the best decisions Harry has made in his young lifetime. It was only by chance that the two met (or if you're more cynically inclined, a set up by a certain matriarch in order for her family to weasel into Harry's life, more specifically his fortunes), but then made the mistake of assigning his first friend as a best friend. The redhead git is a hindrance at best.
Chaoticboy19 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Please post who has taken this story or when some one does.
knarf.il chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Oh my, I am glad I have read the Dresden Files series so the whole Byzantine fae court structure made sense.
knarf.il chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I'll bet that the Molly in this story is a greedy woman in cohorts with Dumbledore in order to latch onto Harry's inheritance.
Toby860 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
nice story
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
i hate you morons who waste chapters with worthless AN's it insults your readers
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
really this is your plot twist to keep peter int he story longer really, weak
cerberus321 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
glad to know its not dropped I hope
marcus nightfire chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Has anyone adopted this story yet ?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
nym tonks
madnessdownunder2 chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Also known as "Hell hounds" or "Yath hounds" Yes I know my mythology too! Good to see Sirius in the pack! Great work!